Predicting how the QB situation breaks...

GoingToMyGraveGreen

I'll probably get fried for this, but here's my prediction for how the QB situation unfolds:

Jets: Gets Hoyer from the Texans for a 7th round pick and starts for the Jets in 2016, Jets 1rd round pick is a QB -  Paxton Lynch, Memphis  or  Connor Cook, Michigan State (reach). Gailey does a great job with Hoyer and he does better than Fitz, if he can stay healthy.

Broncos: Start (I can't believe I'm saying this - I live in Denver) Sanchez. But he'll do well here.

49ers: Colin Kaepernik starts...and we'll see what happens after that.

Rams: Fitzmagic (blows a great chance with the Jets)

We'll see pretty soon how close this is. 

And yes, I wanted Glennon...maybe in 2017?

3 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

this is the key to the offseason

i am going on record that somehow the jets wind up with cook.  i think he gets a bad rap, he's a prototypical pocket passer and is a better prospect than cousins.

I personally think the guy's a bum, but at this point, I couldn't care if the Jets got Ted Cruz and we got to the Super Bowl. 37 years of season tickets, and going on the road as well, will do that to youB) As Al Davis always said''just win baby."

4 minutes ago, section314 said:

I personally think the guy's a bum, but at this point, I couldn't care if the Jets got Ted Cruz and we got to the Super Bowl. 37 years of season tickets, and going on the road as well, will do that to youB) As Al Davis always said''just win baby."

i can only evaluate what i see on the field, i like his measurables and i think the whole non-captain thing is blown out of proportion.  

Honestly i wouldn't be surprised if it played out like that... typical jets move lol. One thing i think Sanchez can succeed in Denver... he played decent with talent around him his first 2 seasons ... then they took away his top weapons and his offensive line and look what happened. Denver has a lot of offensive weapons... will be interesting to see how that works out. Hoyer could succeed in Gailey's system, if we can't resign fitz, wouldn't mind this for a year.

50 minutes ago, GoingToMyGraveGreen said:

I'll probably get fried for this, but here's my prediction for how the QB situation unfolds:

Jets: Gets Hoyer from the Texans for a 7th round pick and starts for the Jets in 2016, Jets 1rd round pick is a QB -  Paxton Lynch, Memphis  or  Connor Cook, Michigan State (reach). Gailey does a great job with Hoyer and he does better than Fitz, if he can stay healthy.

Broncos: Start (I can't believe I'm saying this - I live in Denver) Sanchez. But he'll do well here.

Good Post...

Things could really break this way and I believe that the Jets have planned for just such possibilities..

1 hour ago, Augustiniak said:

this is the key to the offseason

i am going on record that somehow the jets wind up with cook.  i think he gets a bad rap, he's a prototypical pocket passer and is a better prospect than cousins.

Cook strikes me as the type of guy whose stock has been hurt by prolonged exposure. That said, I don't know sh*t about the college game / scouting.

I've said all along I think Fitz comes back, but if Denver gets desperate and makes him a competitive offer, he'd be crazy not to go there with that defense.

Mac won't hand this roster over to Geno.  He'll trade for a vet and/or draft a QB.

5 minutes ago, AFJF said:

I've said all along I think Fitz comes back, but if Denver gets desperate and makes him a competitive offer, he'd be crazy not to go there with that defense.

Mac won't hand this roster over to Geno.  He'll trade for a vet and/or draft a QB.

Macc has no money he will hand this roster over to Geno if he has no choice. 

2 hours ago, GoingToMyGraveGreen said:

So Hoyer is going to throw 32 tds, 4000 yards,win 11 games, the jets will have no games where they score less than 17 points and will be 1st in red zone efficiency instead of 3rd and make the playoffs?   FRIGGIN SIGN ME UP!  GET THAT BEAST IN HERE!

Oh and Sanchez will not start a single game for denver.

Mac signs Hoyer. Jets go 0-16. Bowles throws a fit and strangles Geno at end of season presser.  Jets get #1 pick in 2017 draft and pick a DL because 'there just wasn't any QB's'.  I could really see this happening to this team.

Archived