Pats release Easley

jamesr

37 minutes ago, detectivekimble said:

It's all about the QB.  Over the last 10 years, the Pats first round picks haven't been any better than the Jets first round picks.  But the Pats have had more success.  Why?  The QB. 

Let's face it. Without Brady, Bellichick is Bellichick, Browns era. 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, PatsFanTX said:

You sound like a 12-year old Valley Girl with the "mon" $hit.

Grow up.

I personally thought that was Jamaican. lol. 

Seriously though. What are your thoughts on this? I know Easely was banged up alot but I I just heard that on a "per snap" basis, the only better pass rusher was JJ Watt. the "per snap" is very significant given that he didnt play alot. What did you think of his play on the field and what will the Patriots do now after trading and releasing arguably their top two best rushers on a defensive line that already needed help?

29 minutes ago, Bruce Harper said:

Let's face it. Without Brady, Bellichick is Bellichick, Browns era. 

Maybe, but remember that early in his career, Brady was thought to be a "system" QB who owed his success to Belichick and the team around him.  

The jealousy is still pretty ridiculous around here.  Pathetic. 

I doubt Easley was a locker room cancer.  That is the Globe being the Globe....through the true Dolphins fan, Ben Volin.  I do, however, believe he's hurt all the time and is a sh*tty dog trainer.  He has shown flashes...and then poof!  IR.  I wish him well....but yes, the Patriots look like they have their own version of Vernon Gholston on their hands.  At least they cut bait quickly...I guess. 

3 hours ago, bitonti said:

Cheating. Everything the Pats have accomplished is because of Cheating.  Enjoy your first round pick this year. 

wow - angry much?  LOL!  You should - maybe - read up on "deflategate."  You're a smart guy....take off the blinding green glasses and learn something.  You'll see the truth. 

4 minutes ago, Garb said:

wow - angry much?  LOL!  You should - maybe - read up on "deflategate."  You're a smart guy....take off the blinding green glasses and learn something.  You'll see the truth. 

I'll get right on that Garb. 

4 hours ago, PatsFanTX said:

The entire purpose of the draft is to build your team for consistent, long term growth and success.

The Pats have dominated the NFL for the last 15 straight years but BB is a "weak" drafter.

You guys are hilarious.

Arguably the best QB in football. Arguably the best defensive mind, and systematic cheating. Homefield advantage most years.

You should have a much better playoff record. You certainly would if Bellichick hired someone to run the draft for him. He blows as a GM.

Try comparing them to the Jets. You know the team you make fun of. No one said the Jets were better. Just that Little Bill sucks. 

49 minutes ago, Garb said:

Yeah the deflator was trying to lose weight. Brady always smashes his phones, except that he doesn't. The NFL is still going to suspend him next year. 

All these allegations of cheating are false, and they don't cheat in many ways that have not been discovered yet. 

Oh yes don't forget that they pay Brady a ridiculously low salary, but pay his fitness company lots of cash to work with the team. I'm sure that's all above board.

I personally thought that was Jamaican. lol. 

Seriously though. What are your thoughts on this? I know Easely was banged up alot but I I just heard that on a "per snap" basis, the only better pass rusher was JJ Watt. the "per snap" is very significant given that he didnt play alot. What did you think of his play on the field and what will the Patriots do now after trading and releasing arguably their top two best rushers on a defensive line that already needed help?

I think the Pats rolled the dice on his injuries and lost.

Yes, he graded out extremely well on a "per snap" basis. To me, that's a meaningless stat if you can't stay on the field. You don't need a 1st round pick to be a flash in the pan on minimal snaps per game.

Pats fans can take solace however. At least they didn't give up two 1st round picks to trade up and draft a guy who they knew had bad wheels.

9 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

Yes, he graded out extremely well on a "per snap" basis. To me, that's a meaningless stat if you can't stay on the field. You don't need a 1st round pick to be a flash in the pan on minimal snaps per game.

Pats fans can take solace however. At least they didn't give up two 1st round picks to trade up and draft a guy who they knew had bad wheels.

Robertson?

1 hour ago, PatsFanTX said:

Just like with Gronk.

You can deal with a quirky personality when you are in competition for G.O.A.T.  When you are struggling to get on the field...not so much.

3 hours ago, Garb said:

LOL

I think we have all already seen the truth.  Brady forced an asst equipment manger to deflate footballs in a bathroom against league rules.

What else is there to see?

4 hours ago, NYs Stepchild said:

So angry....work on that, bud.  You do know that Brady testified under oath, right?  You also know that science proves the allegations false, right?  You do know that the Colts balls were inaccurately measured, right?  You do know that Goodell is a piece of crap, right? Sorry the G.O.A.T is in the same division as your Jets.  He'll retire in a couple  of years.  There's a light at the end of the tunnel.  Oh - and TB12 is married to Gisele Bundchen and owns a share of Under Armour.  Money is not an issue. 

4 hours ago, NYs Stepchild said:

Yeah the deflator was trying to lose weight. Brady always smashes his phones, except that he doesn't. The NFL is still going to suspend him next year. 

All these allegations of cheating are false, and they don't cheat in many ways that have not been discovered yet. 

Oh yes don't forget that they pay Brady a ridiculously low salary, but pay his fitness company lots of cash to work with the team. I'm sure that's all above board.

Archived