The Difficulty of the Jets 2016 Schedule is a Myth

BrickTamland

11 hours ago, aec4 said:

Strength of schedule in April is a bunch of crap.   You don't know anything about injuries, the draft or anything.  

The division only plays 2 different games.   That's it.  The jets get the Chiefs and the colts.  The pats get the Broncos and Texans.  Seems about the same.  Jets schedule looks harder than pats because they play the pats who had more wins and he pats play the jets who have less. 

I look at the QBs we play.

1 hour ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

I'm impressed with the optimism of this board given our first 7 games.

Especially when you consider that the Jets always oscillate between good years and bad years. They always seem to do good when people have low expectations and bad when expectations are higher. 

38 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Plus Broadway Joe's animal magnetism.

You have no idea!!

Well, technically, I don't either, but I like to imagine......

And when I imagine, I imagine LOTS of hair, in ALL the right places!

Think one of those large black poodles squished between two big juicy canned hams, know what I am saying?

Not sure how much longer I can wait, this 47 days is killing me, I am literally stuck to my chair right now! @JoeWilly12, what do you say? 47 days is too long for you to make me wait!

Just now, PatsFanTX said:

The way way the Jets have drafted the last 10 years?

Good luck with that.

We dont have a problem with the way this GM has run the draft.

You want to include Idzik and Tanny?  Good for you but neither is here any more

Just now, Jet Nut said:

We dont have a problem with the way this GM has run the draft.

You want to include Idzik and Tanny?  Good for you but neither is here any more

Don't try to use logic when arguing with PatsTroll, he is not interested. His main focus is trying to up his self worth, as if he climbed Mt Everest to become a cheater Pats fan, on a Jets message board. Kinda sad when you think about it.

43 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

Jets haven't beat the Bills in 3 friggn' years.

Jets will be lucky to win 5-7 games this year.

Maybe so but we will beat the biggest losers in the history of the NFL, sub human scum that had to cheat to win every game they have won since scum belicheat took over.   What morons aren't considering is the Jetswill get a starting OLB, TE, and T in the draft, and coaching staff made huge strides towards the end of last year.   If things break for the Jets it will be because of coaching, bad ass special teams, and the Jets blew both games to the Bills last year, should have both games, The cheaters are a QB injury away from last place and Brady is well past his prime, get ready to see the Jets put him on the ground consistently for the rest of his career.  Jets will win the division.

Maybe so but we will beat the biggest losers in the history of the NFL, sub human scum that had to cheat to win every game they have won since scum belicheat took over.   What morons aren't considering is the Jetswill get a starting OLB, TE, and T in the draft, and coaching staff made huge strides towards the end of last year.   If things break for the Jets it will be because of coaching, bad ass special teams, and the Jets blew both games to the Bills last year, should have both games, The cheaters are a QB injury away from last place and Brady is well past his prime, get ready to see the Jets put him on the ground consistently for the rest of his career.  Jets will win the division.

Congrats on the dumbest post ever on the board.

Jets will win the division?????

That's pretty funny.

19 hours ago, pointman said:

No need, you said it and elaborated so well that it seems ridiculous to even discuss it.

I opened the thread and was so excited. I was really hoping he had some reasons listed out that would explain why, lol.

17 hours ago, 77DRAFT said:

The Rams, San Francisco, the fish twice, Rex twice, a few teams we beat last year,we could win 10 or 11.

What is Rex's record facing Fitz?

Those other games I give u.  For some reason Fitz owns the Fish

1 hour ago, drdetroit said:

What is Rex's record facing Fitz?

Those other games I give u.  For some reason Fitz owns the Fish

Jets should have beaten Rex twice last year, even with FItz lame performance in week 16, the Jets still

win if they don't drop 5 passes, we should have won that game easily.  So the Jets could win 10 or 11 games

if they get  a little lucky, Fitz or no Fitz.

Jets should have beaten Rex twice last year, even with FItz lame performance in week 16, the Jets still

win if they don't drop 5 passes, we should have won that game easily.  So the Jets could win 10 or 11 games

if they get  a little lucky, Fitz or no Fitz.

Please stop with all the excuses.

Jets have lost 4 straight games against the lowly Bills.

15 hours ago, PatsFanTX said:

Please stop with all the excuses.

Jets have lost 4 straight games against the lowly Bills.

Exactly why they are due to sweep them next year, along with the Patriots and fins.  6-0 division record.. No problem.

Archived