If Fitz was a FA how much $ would he get?

32EBoozer

15 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

A 1 yr. deal in Minn? 

Let's trade Fitz for a 3rd rd pick and let Petty/Geno battle it out! LOL.

I have no idea what we could get for Fitz but if we were offered a 2nd rounder (w/ us paying the contract), I'd trade him in a heartbeat.  I know it would eff us for this season but we'd basically have bought a 2nd round pick for a guy who anyone could have had a few weeks ago.

1 minute ago, 20andOut said:

He was a free agent like three weeks ago. He got one offer.

No, actually Denver had reportedly made him an offer earlier in free agency. The thing is that right now not as much available money and cap space. With injuries Fitz would have a job but not at starter's money. The Jets 3 year offer was oppressive and he was too smart to sign it. 

4 hours ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

? so nobody else even offers a deal for Fitzpatrick, yet now they will take on his overpayed salary and give away a draft pick ??

During the off season Dallas and Minn. didn't have injured starters...

C'mon, I'd think you would understand how the situations with these teams have changed!

If Fitz were a FA at this moment, he'd be the 1st person teams would call.

11 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

No, actually Denver had reportedly made him an offer earlier in free agency. The thing is that right now not as much available money and cap space. With injuries Fitz would have a job but not at starter's money. The Jets 3 year offer was oppressive and he was too smart to sign it. 

He should sit thru the national anthem in protest. 

Archived