• 31-40 Receptions
    • 41-50 Rec
    • 50+ Receptions
  3. 3. Receiving Yards?

• Under 300 yards
    • 301-400 yards
    • 401-500 yards
    • 500+ yards
  4. 4. Forte's total TDs (rushing and receiving)?

4 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

I have him as my #1 RB in fantasy and Gio Bernard as my #2. Im hoping he has a great season. 

I have him in a PPR league and his projected points are about 11 whereas an RB1 are projecting around 15 points in general in my yahoo league

PS. I updated the polls and added a few more questions. Please vote accordingly. 

7 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

I have him as my #1 RB in fantasy and Gio Bernard as my #2. Im hoping he has a great season. 

I have the same pair in a PPR league, my top 3 WRs are Odell, Amari and Jordy. I'm hoping for many receptions!

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Less than 800 yards rushing.  His value will be in the passing game.  He's going to be a PPR monster as long as he stays healthy.  Also, with Khiry Robinson gone, he should be getting plenty of TD's. 

Statistically he was the worst in his career last season in short yardage. If he's getting TD's he's going to have to bust big plays. I don't see him pushing the pile. Hope he does though.. lots and lots of TDs!

21 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Statistically he was the worst in his career last season in short yardage. If he's getting TD's he's going to have to bust big plays. I don't see him pushing the pile. Hope he does though.. lots and lots of TDs!

I was thinking throws around the goalline or TD's taken in from outside the 10 (both via air or ground), mostly.  Bilal probably will be our short yardage back, at least initially until someone else emerges.

1 hour ago, Villain The Foe said:

Yikes, move him when you can. Forte's not going to be the workhorse of yore. You're staring at multiple 6-9 point games. 

I have a thing where i don't draft any Jets players if I can help it. I hate feeling conflicted when the wrong player in Green and White scores. 

7 minutes ago, j4jets said:

@Jets Daily Dosage @Jets Daily Dosage. I wonder why you have two accounts? hmmm All those neg reps must really be a pain in the vagina for you. 

I had to make another account because I forgot my password. That would be my answer if I had to reply to you. But seeing as you are an inferior ingrate, you are not worthy of my reply. Cheers

1 hour ago, Jets Daily Dosage. said:

I had to make another account because I forgot my password. That would be my answer if I had to reply to you. But seeing as you are an inferior ingrate, you are not worthy of my reply. Cheers

As a poster once said, "GFY". 

4 hours ago, Paradis said:

Yikes, move him when you can. Forte's not going to be the workhorse of yore. You're staring at multiple 6-9 point games. 

I have a thing where i don't draft any Jets players if I can help it. I hate feeling conflicted when the wrong player in Green and White scores. 

Too late for me now at the moment. I'll have to see how the season goes and if there's any guys in FA that begins to stand out. 

Too late for me now at the moment. I'll have to see how the season goes and if there's any guys in FA that begins to stand out. 

Dude, it's fantasy football. It's never too late.

Don't tell me you play in one of those leagues where Christine Michael is still a FA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, Paradis said:

Dude, it's fantasy football. It's never too late.

Don't tell me you play in one of those leagues where Christine Michael is still a FA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, I guess so because Michael was available for me to pick up. Rawls is available as well. I had to release Rajae Sharpe in order to pick him up. Thanks for the heads up! 

16 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

I have Lamar Miller and Devonte Freemam as my running backs...my friend tried to get me to trade for Forte because I'm a Jets fan...not happening. I don't see Forte having a better year than my other guys.

No I don't see him outperforming those two players.  I anticipate a 50/50 split with him and Powell

On 9/9/2016 at 1:23 PM, j4jets said:

Genuine question. Is he going to have a solid year (1000+ yards, 8+TDs, 50 rec, 400 yards, 3TDs)? Or will he be your average joe at 800 yards rushing, 5 TDs, 30 Rec, 250 yards? 

I think there is a chance he might have 800 or so rushing yards and still have a really good year because of his pass catching ability.

For some reason with Powell they had success with that inside screen but then ran it too much last year. Forte is more of a just get open back. Dump it off to him and go. I think he is a threat they have been missing.

Archived