Fitz is hot garbage.

Embrace the Suck

19 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

This team is in serious trouble any fool can see it. Make up all the excuses you want. Brag about your PSLs and season tickets we are probably one of the worst teams in the NFL owning season tickets to that is nothing to brag about. Ive been there 1-15 you might get your chance. Stop saying this isn't on Fitzpatrick it most certainly is he sucks. 

If you think that the biggest problem on the Jets is the quarterback you're insane.

We have invested almost nothing in the quarterback position since 2009 and burned every decent draft pick and free agent dollar on the defense.  We are supposed to be a team with a game managing quarterback who benefits from good field position granted to him by his amazing defense and open receivers provided by his dominant running back.

What's happening now?  We are behind early and heavily, beaten for 80 yard bomb after 80 yard bomb, our RB gets 35 yards, we abandon the run, and ask our popgun journeyman to play gunslinger and it doesn't work. 

We are not supposed to win games at quarterback.  We are supposed to win it on defense and the ground game.  When those two facets fail we have no choice but to rely too heavily on the pass and we all know that's not going to work.

SAR I

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, joewilly12 said:

Disagree did you see the defense sitting on the sidelines I can guarantee you they arent supporting Fitzpatrick as the QB only the rah rah boys are. 

There's literally no context in which this response makes sense. 

Fans that support Fitzpatrick have nothing to do with the defense being good/bad.

Go back to pretending you have me on ignore, mouthbreather. I don't want you whelping about how mean I am because I make your head hurt.

9 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Today was yet another day where Ryan Fitzpatrick played like Ryan Fitzpatrick and that's not enough against an elite team like the Steelers.  Ryan Fitzpatrick shouldn't be on the team.  Geno Smith in Year 4 should be our franchise quarterback.  But he busted.  So we have a band aid.

If you didn't support Fitzpatrick and knew this was going to happen, then why are you upset?  Like there is an alternative?

SAR I

Actually he didn't bust. He got punched in the face. Your argument is beyond stupid. You want to blame someone;  blame Enemkpali because without him Fitz doesn't start, the team probably doesn't go 10-6, and Mac doesn't draft a total project because he thinks he has a competent journeyman placeholder. 

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

If you think that the biggest problem on the Jets is the quarterback you're insane.

We have invested almost nothing in the quarterback position since 2009 and burned every decent draft pick and free agent dollar on the defense.  We are supposed to be a team with a game managing quarterback who benefits from good field position granted to him by his amazing defense and open receivers provided by his dominant running back.

What's happening now?  We are behind early and heavily, beaten for 80 yard bomb after 80 yard bomb, our RB gets 35 yards, we abandon the run, and ask our popgun journeyman to play gunslinger and it doesn't work. 

We are not supposed to win games at quarterback.  We are supposed to win it on defense and the ground game.  When those two facets fail we have no choice but to rely too heavily on the pass and we all know that's not going to work.

SAR I

The biggest problem with this team is QB.

Anyone who doesn't see this is insane.  

Just now, Integrity28 said:

There's literally no context in which this response makes sense. 

Fans that support Fitzpatrick have nothing to do with the defense being good/bad.

Go back to pretending you have me on ignore, mouthbreather. I don't want you whelping about how mean I am because I make your head hurt.

Why put you on ignore I dont fear you or your sh*tty posts. 

You cant handle the truth. 

10 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Pittsburgh was very beatable today. 

Really?  When?

When their WR's were running free in the secondary?  When Ben Roethlisberger was racking up 400 yards passing?  When we were constantly in wrong formations and burning timeouts?  When our head coach was making bonehead fourth down decisions?  When our most talented ever front seven recorded zero sacks?

Beatable?  LOL.  On what planet.

SAR I

11 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yea, I'm thoroughly convinced you don't watch any football. 

You should have expected Ryan Fitzpatrick to put up 500 yards passing and 6 TD's because apparently that's what's necessary with the pathetic defense we have and thus the only way to hold him accountable.

SAR I

Just now, SAR I said:

Really?  When?

When their WR's were running free in the secondary?  When Ben Roethlisberger was racking up 400 yards passing?  When we were constantly in wrong formations and burning timeouts?  When our head coach was making bonehead fourth down decisions?  When our most talented ever front seven recorded zero sacks?

SAR I

We were in that game even though Fitzpatrick played scared then Bowles got scared and that was it. Then I think the team quit the part of the team that doesn't support Fitzpatrick. 

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

Really?  When?

SAR I

Jets have a nice, sustained opening drive that results in points. A poor coaching decision makes those points 3 instead of 7. Jets D has a chance to make a statement early. 72 yard TD pass. Turned the game right there in the first quarter. 

11 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Stop making excuses and looking for arguments to defend your boy Fitzpatrick 

No one wants Ryan Fitzpatrick.  Please stop making me say that.  It's getting old.  There are no Fitzpatrick fans.  No one wants him here.

But if you subscribed to the theory that we were a playoff team with this killer schedule then you most certainly subscribed to the belief that our defense was going to be Top 5 as there is no way the Jets were going to win 12 games with Ryan Fitzpatrick lighting up the scoreboard.  Right bro?  So why you mad at Fitz?  Because your D sucks so bad?  Because you are such a lousy forecaster?

SAR I

Just now, SAR I said:

No one wants Ryan Fitzpatrick.  Please stop making me say that.  It's getting old.  There are no Fitzpatrick fans.  No one wants him here.

But if you subscribed to the theory that we were a playoff team with this killer schedule then you most certainly subscribed to the belief that our defense was going to be Top 5 as there is no way the Jets were going to win 12 games with Ryan Fitzpatrick lighting up the scoreboard.  Right bro?  So why you mad at Fitz?  Because your D sucks so bad?  Because you are such a lousy forecaster?

SAR I

Dude Fitzpatrick sucks I want anyone but Fitzpatrick I hope Bowles sticking with him costs Toddy his job. 

He can go sell mattresses at Sleepy's or be a greeter at WalMart 

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

The truth is exactly as I've been stating it all week. We have a sh*t QB, sh*t defense, and a bad coach. Last week the goobers weren't ready to hear it, so they argued with me that it was all Fitz. Then today happened and proved everything I said right, as usual.

Now please, indulge me in your fearless take on the truth. Make sure you advocate signing Kaepernick and Manziel in the process. 

14 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

The truth is exactly as I've been stating it all week. We have a sh*t QB, sh*t defense, and a bad coach. Last week the goobers weren't ready to hear it, so they argued with me that it was all Fitz. Then today happened and proved everything I said right, as usual.

Now please, indulge me in your fearless take on the truth. Make sure you advocate signing Kaepernick and Manziel in the process. 

lol

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Anyone but Fitzpatrick sadly Todd Bowles and staff are going down with Fitzpatrick and it will be a happy day to get rid of them all. 

This team and organization is committing a crime to its fans week after week. 

We are probably the worst coached team in the NFL with the worst QB in the NFL 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Anyone but Fitzpatrick sadly Todd Bowles and staff are going down with Fitzpatrick and it will be a happy day to get rid of them all. 

This team and organization is committing a crime to its fans week after week. 

We are probably the worst coached team in the NFL with the worst QB in the NFL 

This is the truth I couldn't handle?

Special kind of stupid.

it's everyone fault! Fitz playing like garbage , very inaccurate! Marshall dropping sure 1st downs ! Bowles deciding to punt on 4th and 2 midfield .. really ? Chan Gailey on 3rd and 1 opening driving going empty backfield eliminting threat of run ! Defense can't cover for sh!t. Linebackers are a mess and it shows . Multiple Drafts in the past with nothing to show for it. not even serviceable players but players not even in league anymore !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

29 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Unlike you, I don't have a player fetish, I don't obsess over a single guy.  I root for the team.

"Your guy".  That's the problem with you Myhero's.  You think this is pro wrestling.  You don't get it.

SAR I

Your comments says otherwise. But keep trolling. 

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

25 of 38 255 yards 1 TD.

Typical Fitzpatrick output.  Nothing unexpected here.  Played well for who he is and what the expectations are.

SAR I

Lol did you actually watch the game? His first pass was a WR bail out by Enunwa. Short slant and he still can't throw an accurate pass without Enubwa having to stretch out. Most WRs will miss that n it's a clear int. The theme was the same afterwards. 4-5 passes to the Steelers defenders, who, btw, had the 30th ranked pass D. The TD pass? More like an int throw to me. 

Shutout the 2nd half. Isn't that the case in every loss this year? Stop defending that garbage. It's for your own good. 

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

This is the truth I couldn't handle?

Special kind of stupid.

Wow. You are dumb as a rock if you called out the poster for that post. Quality of your post, or lack of, is similar to the sh*t quality Bowels and Fitz have been producing. 

"Special kind of" sh*t. 

1 hour ago, j4jets said:

Wow. You are dumb as a rock if you called out the poster for that post. Quality of your post, or lack of, is similar to the sh*t quality Bowels and Fitz have been producing. 

"Special kind of" sh*t. 

How long is your butt going to be hurt? Just trying to get a sense of how often I'm going to have to shrug off your pathetic attempts to save face.

1 hour ago, j4jets said:

"Special kind of" sh*t. 

j4jets I got rid of a bad case of jock itch today heres what I used. 

You've chosen to ignore content by Integrity28.

This is what I hate about Fitzpatrick:

Late in the 4th quarter, down by double digits, Fitzpatrick drops back to pass. He's rushed, does a tremendous Houdini to avoid three guys. Great, right?

What does he do next?

He throws it 2 yards to Bilal Powell who is tackled immediately.

WTF???????!!!!!!

11 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

How long is your butt going to be hurt? Just trying to get a sense of how often I'm going to have to shrug off your pathetic attempts to save face.

You keep saving your face dude. Your garbage is well documented here. 50k plus posts of pure garbage. When you get owned, it's "oh, I don't debate with bad debaters (that own me!)"

Just now, j4jets said:

You keep saving your face dude. Your garbage is well documented here. 50k plus posts of pure garbage. When you get owned, it's "oh, I don't debate with bad debaters (that own me!)"

So, 2 weeks? 

I had you pegged as having thicker skin. Nobody breaks them like Ape breaks them.

4 minutes ago, phill1c said:

This is what I hate about Fitzpatrick:

Late in the 4th quarter, down by double digits, Fitzpatrick drops back to pass. He's rushed, does a tremendous Houdini to avoid three guys. Great, right?

What does he do next?

He throws it 2 yards to Bilal Powell who is tackled immediately.

WTF???????!!!!!!

2 yard completion is better than sack for loss. Not to justify it, but I'm sure that's the thinking. Weak-armed QBs can't throw it far when scrambling. He's actually being responsible when he does that.

Archived