Fitz is hot garbage.

Embrace the Suck

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, SAR I said:

25 of 38 255 yards 1 TD.

Typical Fitzpatrick output.  Nothing unexpected here.  Played well for who he is and what the expectations are.

SAR I

He sucked.

Bailed out by Marshall on that horrible TD pass as well as Marshall breaking up perfect passes to DBs, constantly throws balls that make WR's bend, jump, and contort themselves to try and catch it, air mailed Anderson on that one post where he had separation, still focuses on 1 side of the field without going through progressions.

he.sucked.and.should.be.benched.

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

He sucked.

Bailed out by Marshall on that horrible TD pass as well as Marshall breaking up perfect passes to DBs, constantly throws balls that make WR's bend, jump, and contort themselves to try and catch it, air mailed Anderson on that one post where he had separation, still focuses on 1 side of the field without going through progressions.

he.sucked.and.should.be.benched.

This is life when your franchise quarterback is a bust and you are forced to scrape the bottom of the barrel of NFL talent to find a warm body.

There is no point in benching him when the only guy who might be an improvement is injured.

SAR I

Just now, SAR I said:

This is life when your franchise quarterback is a bust and you are forced to scrape the bottom of the barrel of NFL talent to find a warm body.

There is no point in benching him when the only guy who might be an improvement is injured.

SAR I

Fitzpatrick sucks he's the QB dont blame any of this on Geno Smith. 

Thats a poor excuse SAR i a very poor one. 

Those of us who never supported Fitzpatrick knew this was going to happen. 

Fitzpatrick is the worst QB in the NFL 

Just now, SAR I said:

SAR I

Ryan Fitzpatrick is the worst quarterback on this squad. ANY other QB is better than this dude at this point. 

Waiting for the perfect response when we play slapdick teams and win won't change that fact. 

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

2nd day picks are not considered franchise QB selections.  He was the teams 3rd pick for cripes sake.

Just now, Pac said:

2 day picks are not considered franchise QB selections.  He was the teams 3rd pick for cripes sake.

John Idzik decided to make his mark with Geno Smith and cut loose Mark Sanchez as a result.  We all saw what happened in preseason 2013, we all saw the mess of 2014, let's not rewrite history.

Geno Smith was meant to be our franchise quarterback and he busted.  It happens.  But it sets you back years.  Like this one.

SAR I

15 minutes ago, SAR I said:

25 of 38 255 yards 1 TD.

Typical Fitzpatrick output.  Nothing unexpected here.  Played well for who he is and what the expectations are.

SAR I

I get it. He's only here and starting because others have failed. You aren't wrong, but sh*t call it what it is. He sucks. Marshall drops it at inopportune times but he also saved Fitz today. Subtract 30+ yards and a TD (blatant drop ruled a catch and an int that Marshall took away) and FItz would have no refuge in the media.

Just now, SAR I said:

John Idzik decided to make his mark with Geno Smith and cut loose Mark Sanchez as a result.  We all saw what happened in preseason 2013, we all saw the mess of 2014, let's not rewrite history.

Geno Smith was meant to be our franchise quarterback and he busted.  It happens.  But it sets you back years.  Like this one.

SAR I

You're upset that they replaced your guy with Geno? Now it makes sense...

SAR I

while that is true, the current situation is that in the past 3 games they've scored 7 points in the 2nd half and that was on a fitz sack/fumble.

fitz has sucked since decker was out, he clearly needs him in there.  but he's not, he only throws to marshall and the rbs.  he needs to be benched.

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

And none of this has anything to do with Fitz being inadequate or your childish argument that this is Idziks or Smiths fault. 

SAR I

This team is in serious trouble any fool can see it. Make up all the excuses you want. Brag about your PSLs and season tickets we are probably one of the worst teams in the NFL owning season tickets to that is nothing to brag about. Ive been there 1-15 you might get your chance. Stop saying this isn't on Fitzpatrick it most certainly is he sucks. 

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

This team is in serious trouble any fool can see it. Make up all the excuses you want. Brag about your PSLs and season tickets we are probably one of the worst teams in the NFL owning season tickets to that is nothing to brag about. Ive been there 1-15 you might get your chance. Stop saying this isn't on Fitzpatrick it most certainly is he sucks. 

At this point it's on a lot more than Fitzpatrick

11 minutes ago, August said:

Sar is right Fitzpatrick played well in week 5, he padded his stats and didn't throw a pick so that's a win. 

He played like a bottom-tier journeyman quarterback who had a good day so, yes, he played well today.

What's wrong with this season is your expectations.  This is the mess we are in because, among other things, Geno Smith busted.  If you saw 10 wins last year against cupcakes and fell victim to optimistic bloggers that's on you.

SAR I

He played like a bottom-tier journeyman quarterback who had a good day so, yes, he played well today.

What's wrong with this season is your expectations.  This is the mess we are in because, among other things, Geno Smith busted.  If you saw 10 wins last year against cupcakes and fell victim to optimistic bloggers that's on you.

SAR I

The game today was a winnable game if only we had a decent QB and s head coach with half a brain.

14 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Fitzpatrick sucks he's the QB dont blame any of this on Geno Smith. 

Thats a poor excuse SAR i a very poor one. 

Those of us who never supported Fitzpatrick knew this was going to happen. 

Fitzpatrick is the worst QB in the NFL 

Today was yet another day where Ryan Fitzpatrick played like Ryan Fitzpatrick and that's not enough against an elite team like the Steelers.  Ryan Fitzpatrick shouldn't be on the team.  Geno Smith in Year 4 should be our franchise quarterback.  But he busted.  So we have a band aid.

If you didn't support Fitzpatrick and knew this was going to happen, then why are you upset?  Like there is an alternative?

SAR I

Just now, SAR I said:

Today was yet another day where Ryan Fitzpatrick played like Ryan Fitzpatrick and that's not enough against an elite team like the Steelers.  Ryan Fitzpatrick shouldn't be on the team.  Geno Smith in Year 4 should be our franchise quarterback.  But he busted.  So we have a band aid.

If you didn't support Fitzpatrick and knew this was going to happen, then why are you upset?  Like there is an alternative?

SAR I

SAR I the game today was very winnable Fitzpatrick was the main reason we lost that and poor coaching decisions by the entire staff. 

We arent winning with Bowles and Fitzpatrick 

13 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

I get it. He's only here and starting because others have failed. You aren't wrong, but sh*t call it what it is. He sucks. Marshall drops it at inopportune times but he also saved Fitz today. Subtract 30+ yards and a TD (blatant drop ruled a catch and an int that Marshall took away) and FItz would have no refuge in the media.

Of course Fitzpatrick sucks compared to other starting quarterbacks.  He's a journeyman.  He's on his 6th team in 11 years.  No one wants him here.  He has no fans.  I've never seen a Fitzpatrick jersey on the back of a fan at a game either in person or on TV.

But under different circumstances, when he has a shut down defense that produces turnovers and field position, he can win games.  Against a weaker schedule last year he set the Jets record for touchdowns.  The plan this year was for Fitzpatrick to play like Fitzpatrick but to compete with a tougher schedule have improved coaching, a superior running game, better receivers, and a kick ass Top 5 defense.  None of these things happened.

SAR I

Of course Fitzpatrick sucks compared to other starting quarterbacks.  He's a journeyman.  He's on his 6th team in 11 years.  No one wants him here.  He has no fans.  I've never seen a Fitzpatrick jersey on the back of a fan at a game either in person or on TV.

But under different circumstances, when he has a shut down defense that produces turnovers and field position, he can win games.  Against a weaker schedule last year he set the Jets record for touchdowns.  The plan this year was for Fitzpatrick to play like Fitzpatrick but to compete with a tougher schedule have improved coaching, a superior running game, better receivers, and a kick ass Top 5 defense.  None of these things happened.

SAR I

Fair enough.

17 minutes ago, August said:

You're upset that they replaced your guy with Geno? Now it makes sense...

Unlike you, I don't have a player fetish, I don't obsess over a single guy.  I root for the team.

"Your guy".  That's the problem with you Myhero's.  You think this is pro wrestling.  You don't get it.

SAR I

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Stop making excuses and looking for arguments to defend your boy Fitzpatrick 

I'm not making excuses. I've said for 3 weeks he needs to be benched. It doesn't change the fact that our defense is bottom-5 in the NFL right now.

Pittsburgh saw we couldn't move the ball vs. their defense, so they started running the ball and going dink-dunk to kill clock. The game was NEVER out of their hands. If we had a capable QB, who could dial up more big plays, then Pittsburgh would have just stayed as aggressive as they were on the opening drive. We score 32, they would have put a 50 burger on us.

You don't understand what you're watching.

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Unlike you, I don't have a player fetish, I don't obsess over a single guy.  I root for the team.

"Your guy".  That's the problem with you Myhero's.  You think this is pro wrestling.  You don't get it.

SAR I

This.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I'm not making excuses. I've said for 3 weeks he needs to be benched. It doesn't change the fact that our defense is bottom-5 in the NFL right now.

Pittsburgh saw we couldn't move the ball vs. their defense, so they started running the ball and going dink-dunk to kill clock. The game was NEVER out of their hands. If we had a capable QB, who could dial up more big plays, then Pittsburgh would have just stayed as aggressive as they were on the opening drive. We score 32, they would have put a 50 burger on us.

You don't understand what you're watching.

Disagree did you see the defense sitting on the sidelines I can guarantee you they arent supporting Fitzpatrick as the QB only the rah rah boys are. 

Archived