The Brandon Marshall vs Antonio Brown Bet

CobraVerde

19 minutes ago, CobraVerde said:

Marshall needs to start getting in the end zone. I gotta feeling Brown is gonna light up CIN this week. Is this thing even still on?

Marshall is all heart. I'll bet he'd rather lose the bet than make Antonio feel bad.

That said there is no way Brandon wins that bet. I don't think he ever expected to himself.

He's the heart and soul of our team but he is a possession receiver, and Brown is the most complete WR in the league, with the added benefit of a top 5 QB that makes huge plays routinely. 

Antonio Brown sucks because at 5'10" tall he is well short of prototypical size, and on top of that he didn't run the 40 in under 4.4 seconds at the combine.

Antonio Brown versus Darelle Revis will be can't miss TV.

If Taylor lit him up like he did, can you imagine what Big Ben will do?

6 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

The Pats just beat the best team in the NFC in their own house without Brady.

Pats need Brady to get some rest before another Super Bowl run.

The good news is that Brady's suspension actually started. No more legal tactics etc. Happy days. 

13 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

The Pats just beat the best team in the NFC in their own house without Brady.

Pats need Brady to get some rest before another Super Bowl run.

On a fumbled snap. Did the Pats orchestrate that. Did the great Mubbles use his Jedi power to make the snap bad? Or was there more equipment tampering?

The Bills may be stuck with Rex for the remainder of the year, but sooner or later they will be freed of him, unfortunately for us Jets fans, it looks like we are going to have to endure this troll for ever. I seem to remember a time back on another site when he would have real football posts, but at this point his schtick is getting older then Rex's.

On a fumbled snap. Did the Pats orchestrate that?.

This post is funny.

Over the last decade:

Jets fans: What do we need to do to back into that elusive 6th seed playoff position? (BTW, hasn't worked out too well over the last 5 years).

Pats fans: What do we have to do to win yet another Super Bowl title?

See the difference?

19 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

This post is funny.

Over the last decade:

Jets fans: What do we need to do to back into that elusive 6th seed playoff position? (BTW, hasn't worked out too well over the last 5 years).

See the difference?

Do you see the difference between yourself and every other person that isn't a pathetic, worthless POS?

1 hour ago, PatsFanTX said:

This post is funny.

Over the last decade:

Pats fans: What do we have to do to win a Super Bowl title (without cheating)? (BTW, hasn't worked out too well). 

See the difference?

Yes, I don't go on any Pats sites and bug their fans with trolling posts. See the difference?

12 hours ago, PatsFanTX said:

Antonio Brown versus Darelle Revis will be can't miss TV.

If Taylor lit him up like he did, can you imagine what Big Ben will do?

Your ignorant Patriot ass seem to think Revis Island drowned. Relax. It's ine bad wk and a play. Plenty in the tank to drown any Patriot WR Brady might wanna throw towards. 

11 hours ago, PatsFanTX said:

This post is funny.

Over the last decade:

See the difference?

I can't believe Patriot fans still talk about winning the SBs after getting caught red handed. It's like...yeah, we cheated but we still won, right? Well duh. NFL fan's response? "Try not to cheat and win". 

I don't think they ever actually made the bet, Antonio Brown kinda laughed it off. We have too many weapons now for Marshall to actually win that thing. The Steelers aren't bad but they have two good players suspended which gives Brown extra targets. Plus no offense to B Marsh but Brown is just flat out currently the better receiver.

Archived