Leonard Williams Hookah parts get delivered to the wrong place

Klecko73isGod

I don't know what that big shower head thing is, but the other thing is just a sub ohm ecig. They do not come put together like that. Tank and mod come in separate packaging so someone is screwing around. The strewn around peanuts is a nice touch but definately make it look staged.

This is liquid vape only, so not smoking weed with this anyway. 

2 minutes ago, NYs Stepchild said:

I don't know what that big shower head thing is, but the other thing is just a sub ohm ecig. They do not come put together like that. Tank and mod come in separate packaging so someone is screwing around. The strewn around peanuts is a nice touch but definately make it look staged.

This is liquid vape only, so not smoking weed with this anyway. 

Weed is probably safer than eciggs.

1 minute ago, Mike135 said:

Weed is probably safer than eciggs.

Yeah maybe, but legal. Just found that thing is a bowl which goes with a different machine by checking out that hookah site. They do not, however seem to sell anything like that vape mod there. 

Still seems like a hoax to me. I would hope Williamson was not dumb enough to have this sh*t mailed to his workplace. 

10 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Lesser chance of killing someone with a car that is for sure. some recent studies suggest that distracted driving is no more dangerous than impaired driving.

Good call, agreed.  Though as far as dangerous driving is concerned, I still think being sleep deprived is worse than being impaired or distracted.  

Most Dangerous Driving Conditions 

1. An immigrant from a certain region of the world.  Though I've found subsequent generations born here gradually get better.
  2. Female
  3. Sleep Deprived 
  4. Drunk
  5. Distracted 
  6. High

9 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Good call, agreed.  Though as far as dangerous driving is concerned, I still think being sleep deprived is worse than being impaired or distracted.  

1. An immigrant from a certain region of the world.  Though I've found subsequent generations born here gradually get better.
  2. Female
  3. Sleep Deprived 
  4. Drunk
  5. Distracted 
  6. High

There's actually been a ton of good papers on sleep deprivation and cognitive ability. Regardless, anectdotally, after driving home post-call or any other long stretch at the hospital, there's absolutely zero doubt in my mind that being sleep-deprived is more dangerous than driving under the influence. Clearly fall-down drunk/stoned is an exception, but the difference between someone driving home after working 24+ hours and a dude who's had four or five beers during dinner, there's no question the former is more dangerous, at least in my eyes.

24 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

If anyone would know... it's you.

Thank you.  That little apparatus looks like that thing people smoke and blow those insanely large and disgusting smoke clouds.  The other stuff looks like the parts to an old school style Hookah.

Sheldon is disappointed too.

1 hour ago, Mike135 said:

2. Female
  3. Sleep Deprived 
  4. Drunk
  5. Distracted 
  6. High

could you imagine a sleep deprived, female immigrant, leaving the bar after lighting up outside and someone texts her while she is driving?

2 minutes ago, ylekram said:

could you imagine a sleep deprived, female immigrant, leaving the bar after lighting up outside and someone texts her while she is driving?

Lol, yeah she should immediately be charged with at least attempted murder and deported after serving prison time.

I think there is enough evidence at this time about the beneficial effects of weed for the treatment of pain if nothing else that the next CBA will be changed on this subject.

Goodell should get ahead of the curve and simply say at this point that the league will no longer test for marijuana and leave it up to the teams if they want to continue to enforce it.

• 2 months later...

Yeah thats not actually what happened. No one stole it. Leonard and his friend decided to chuck it out of his truck window into someone's driveway ( at night so nobody could see) instead of throwing it out like a normal human being. He also loves to leave his trash strewn on the street. Wears the dirtiest clothes ever even though he makes good money which also makes no sense. Scumbag

Archived