Defense held on tight

NYPaperAirplanes

5 minutes ago, NYPaperAirplanes said:

8 turnovers and only 24 points? Props to the defense. Now let's focus on improving on our mistakes and fix the secondary. Gotta take this season 1 game at a time.

they didn't mail it in in the 2nd half but It certainly seemed like KC was just trying to run out the clock for the entire 4th quarter.  

KC basically ran the waterboy offense...take a knee and let Fitz throw another int.  

Just now, CaliforniaJet said:

Great defenses get to the QB, create turnovers, and score. This is not close to being a great defense, not even remotely close. 

+1

Totally agree. They got lit up in every game so far this season. They gave up 31 points last week despite the victory. They had better hope Russell Wilson is out next week or else that could be a repeat of today

1 hour ago, NYPaperAirplanes said:

8 turnovers and only 24 points? Props to the defense. Now let's focus on improving on our mistakes and fix the secondary. Gotta take this season 1 game at a time.

What game were you watching ? We couldn't cover a tight end if he had one leg and was blind .

I know

1 minute ago, no psls said:

What game were you watching ? We couldn't cover a tight end if he had one leg and was blind .

I know. A couple are guys are like "how many points did they give up..." With Fitzpatrick, they didn't have to give up any, but they couldn't stop the short pass, just like always this year.

1 hour ago, CaliforniaJet said:

Great defenses get to the QB, create turnovers, and score. This is not close to being a great defense, not even remotely close. 

KC recognized the Jets' offense were practically noncombatants today, no need to go digging through the playbook. 2 score lead most of the day vs. an incompetent offense, and outcome was never really in doubt. 

1 minute ago, ASH1962 said:

yeah I guess so, they just couldn't stop the TE as usual

I'm sorry, but if the Defense had made a play in the first half, it might have only been 17-3. lol

The defense did nothing. The DL, the supposed strength, was impotent.

The defense didn't suck AS MUCH as Fitzpatrick, but it was nothing particularly good.

1 hour ago, NYPaperAirplanes said:

Actually just 10 points. Fitz threw a pick 6 and Marshall fumbled the kickoff for a KC TD. The Chiefs offense scored just 10 points in this game and our offense could only muster 3 points. Not to mention the tackle from I believe Darren Lee that caused that fumble for a touchback that literally saved a TD. 

Anyone blaming this on the defense are kidding themselves. 

Archived