****Maxman... calling legendary Maxman****

BP

Should we fire Larz and bring back Moses? I mean Ben Hur? I mean legendary game thread savior Maxman!  

32 members have voted

1. 1. You the people decide

• Yes, fire Larz and bring back Maxman
    • No, Keep our captain lol and tank the season

but then I won't get to stay up until midnight and try to explain to people that its tougher than you think to influence the outcome of an NFL game with message board comments and punctuation

anybody who wants the steelers thread on the road, have at it, lol

2 hours ago, Larz said:

but then I won't get to stay up until midnight and try to explain to people that its tougher than you think to influence the outcome of an NFL game with message board comments and punctuation

anybody who wants the steelers thread on the road, have at it, lol

You're a good kid, kid. It certainly wasn't from a lack of effort, that's for sure. @T0mShane just made a very poor choice. These things happen. And this captain sh*t has absolutely nothing to do with ****official game threads****

12 minutes ago, BP said:

You're a good kid, kid. It certainly wasn't from a lack of effort, that's for sure. @T0mShane just made a very poor choice. These things happen. And this captain sh*t has absolutely nothing to do with ****official game threads****

The Committee's decision is final, and the Captain's job is to steer Jets Nation through good times and bad. Larz was selected for his calm hand, consistency, and composure. There will be no recall. The Committee thanks you for your interest and continued loyalty to the office of JN Captain.

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The Committee's decision is final, and the Captain's job is to steer Jets Nation through good times and bad. Larz was selected for his calm hand, consistency, and composure. There will be no recall. The Committee thanks you for your interest and continued loyalty to the office of JN Captain.

Image result for love boat captain

On 10/4/2016 at 11:23 PM, BP said:

I'm older than you and twice your size.  This internet superstition stuff is getting way out of hand, lol

Archived