Damien Woody Says It All

KRL

As much as it pains me, I couldnt agree more. Considering that he:

• actually played for the Jets  
  • probably knows most of the team including the coaching staff and mgmt 
  • played on good and great teams, won 2 chips and is now actually a fan

He probably does understand both sides of the Jets coin better than anyone else speaking out truthfully about this team. The players, the coaching staff and management keep giving us WTF, SMH moments and are not doing anything to correct this sinking ship. Something is very wrong in Florham Park.

Can't believe Damien Woody is a Jets fan after playing for this franchise for so many years.  I mean why would you put yourself through that pain and misery when you could have easily been a Cowboys fan.  Love his insight and everyone should check out his periscope video if you haven't.

36 minutes ago, JETSfaninNE said:

Can't believe Damien Woody is a Jets fan after playing for this franchise for so many years.  I mean why would you put yourself through that pain and misery when you could have easily been a Cowboys fan.  Love his insight and everyone should check out his periscope video if you haven't.

Ofcourse he's a jet fan we were his payday

16 minutes ago, drdetroit said:

Ofcourse he's a jet fan we were his payday

I just find it interesting when previous players are actually fans.  I mean he played for 3 teams, the Pats (won 2 rings with them), the Lions and then the Jets.  Amazes me he isn't a Pats fan in retirement honestly.

7 hours ago, nyjunc said:

Damien HATES Fitz, he seems to really care about the Jets which I like.

I didnt get that he hates fitz from his rant.  I like Damiens style and honesty.  As for being a new jets fan... not his smartest choice but then again, i dont think fans choose the jets, the jets choose them...

8 hours ago, JETSfaninNE said:

$100 says Damien Woody needs a periscope to see his balls.

10 hours ago, whodeawhodat said:

I didnt get that he hates fitz from his rant.  I like Damiens style and honesty.  As for being a new jets fan... not his smartest choice but then again, i dont think fans choose the jets, the jets choose them...

he does hate him as a player, bashes him all the time.

Archived