Any Chance Jets/Pats gets Flexed?

JetsFanatic

1 minute ago, August said:

If when the Jets get embarrassed on national tv Woody is gonna clean house at the end of the year. You know he's reactionary like that.

its going to happen. 

The NFL wants the Patriots on prime time. 

Sadly the Jets are going to be humiliated and anniliaited 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

its going to happen. 

The NFL wants the Patriots on prime time. 

Sadly the Jets are going to be humiliated and anniliaited 

I also do believe that the game will not be flexed I'm just saying that we are going to get crushed. 

The game won't get flexed.

First, it's Tom Brady on national TV, NBC and the NFL doesn't give that up.

Next, it's a weak week, only the Broncos/Chiefs game is worth flexing and those two play each other a few weeks later on SNF and that would be redundant.

Rule is that the league is to inform the networks 12 days before the game, so we'll know on Tuesday for those who think we're going to be moved.  We're not.

SAR I

Just now, fusionCA said:

they will have to let him throw because they know just as much as we do that Brady will hang 40 on their head

Fingers crossed that they will. If we get dropped by the Patriots while Chan runs 3 draw plays in a row, I will finally be on board the clean out the coaching staff wagon.

Jets should fore fit this game or the NFL should cancel it to prevent a slaughter. This team is not poorly coached it is  not coached. It gets worse every week. I want my PSL money refunded ASAP. This franchise should be dissolved!

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Ryan Fitzpatrick will be the starter adding insult to injury. 

For the record, Ryan Fitzpatrick wins today's game.

In fact, if the Jets special teams didn't blow it last week, we would be 5-5 right now and feeling excited about our chances against the Patriots.

SAR I

58 minutes ago, Squirt said:

Jets should fore fit this game or the NFL should cancel it to prevent a slaughter. This team is not poorly coached it is  not coached. It gets worse every week. I want my PSL money refunded ASAP. This franchise should be dissolved!

We'll still lose but the pats are not that good.  Their defense went from being average to bad thanks to the Collins trade and Brady is taking an absolute pounding in this game.

6 minutes ago, Jets_Win said:

Hahahahahaha. Sure.

Secondary makes the necessary adjustments, we protect Fitzpatrick's fourth quarter 2 minute warning lead, we beat the Bengals.

Special teams doesn't allow a 98 yard kickoff return TD, we protect Fitzpatrick's fourth quarter lead, we beat the Dolphins.

After beating the Ravens, Browns, and Dolphins, Fitzpatrick gets the start today and we beat the Rams.

That's 6-4. 

SAR I

7 hours ago, SAR I said:

Secondary makes the necessary adjustments, we protect Fitzpatrick's fourth quarter 2 minute warning lead, we beat the Bengals.

Special teams doesn't allow a 98 yard kickoff return TD, we protect Fitzpatrick's fourth quarter lead, we beat the Dolphins.

After beating the Ravens, Browns, and Dolphins, Fitzpatrick gets the start today and we beat the Rams.

That's 6-4. 

SAR I

If Fitz had managed more than a single score lead in any of those games maybe the Jets win too. Hypotheticals are fun.

9 hours ago, Squirt said:

But, PSLs are a good investment . Ask SAR 1 .

Archived