What's so funny???

48 minutes ago, Larz said:

That started years ago in the NFL. It's a job.

based on the cap it equals about $10m salary for each game so I am sure the team is happy, Revis alone made over a million dollars for his performance on the field yesterday, I would be laughing too

Revis may need to consider the impact to his HOF status - but guess he is in fir sure with a ring and ~4 years as the best CB in the game

I said this when he left, but its clear that the entire roster is going to need to be turned over to get rid of the stench that Rex left with this team. The culture was so bad, and in this day and age of players making so much money, its not easy to change. Signing Mo for that reason alone was a bad move, now it looks even worse that we have info coming out about him that is really disturbing.

8 hours ago, #90 said:

I noticed that several Jet players were all smiles and laughing heading into the tunnel to the dressing room after the game. Revis, Jenkins, Peake... What a disgrace. Is losing 7 out of 10 funny? :(

They get paid one way or the other.

You're not really this naive.....are you?

They take losses and bad seasons materially less personally than we fans take losses and bad seasons.

9 hours ago, #90 said:

I noticed that several Jet players were all smiles and laughing heading into the tunnel to the dressing room after the game. Revis, Jenkins, Peake... What a disgrace. Is losing 7 out of 10 funny? :(

Maybe they dont take it as seriously as you do. Because of course, they are getting paid.

10 hours ago, #90 said:

They don't care. Their paycheck will be direct deposited on Monday morning so what's the problem? This has always been a problem on this team. No strong PLAYER leadership to slap some faces and intimidate the slackers. This team is rotten from the HC on down and nothing less than a total gutting will make it any different.

1 hour ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

So now the players can't laugh? They should just walk around completely miserable at all times until they win another game?

You wouldn't see Joe Klecko come off like that. Or Marty Lyons, or Lance Mehl or Joe Fields. Those guys cared and had some pride about themselves. The players these days care little about wins and losses and care about what biatches they will party with tonight.

29 minutes ago, Ex-Rex said:

You wouldn't see Joe Klecko come off like that. Or Marty Lyons, or Lance Mehl or Joe Fields. Those guys cared and had some pride about themselves. The players these days care little about wins and losses and care about what biatches they will party with tonight.

It's a different time like you said. It's not just a Jets thing. It happens across all sports. Is what it is.

Archived