Thank you NFL!

johnnyjet

Thank you for not ruining my thanksgiving and giving me a break from sh*tty Jets football.  Thank you for giving us a bye at a time that lets us enjoy a holiday. In the future if somehow you could not have the Jets play around thanksgiving it would be great.  This way my Giant fan relatives won't mock me as much over dinner.  

1 hour ago, johnnyjet said:

Thank you for not ruining my thanksgiving and giving me a break from sh*tty Jets football.  Thank you for giving us a bye at a time that lets us enjoy a holiday. In the future if somehow you could not have the Jets play around thanksgiving it would be great.  This way my Giant fan relatives won't mock me as much over dinner.  

Or, you know. Man up.

37 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

Put on a pair of balls, go out and beat up Gaydy next after Thanks. That would quiet every Giant fan. But of course we know what will happen,..

Brady's under a lot of pressure, so give him a break - his wife is always telling him, "Hey Tom, remember - no Super Bowl, then no Superpussy!!!"

21 hours ago, nyjunc said:

your giant fan friends have seen 1 PO app since 2009, not sure they can really talk.

You mean their SB run?????

PLease.....the Giants and Jets aren't even in the same class as an organization. Since 1986 they have 5 appearances in the SB. 4 wins.    Better front office makes all the difference.  

9 hours ago, j4jets said:

And how many SBs in the last 16 years? I'd love to swap the Jets playoff record with Giants'. 

Helps to be in a division that allows a 9-7 team to win the division and make the playoffs...  I think they are the only team to win the Super Bowl with a 9-7 regular season record, a couple of other teams have made it but lost...

25 minutes ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

Helps to be in a division that allows a 9-7 team to win the division and make the playoffs...  I think they are the only team to win the Super Bowl with a 9-7 regular season record, a couple of other teams have made it but lost...

So kudos to an average team defeating the then undefeated Pats, I assume?

On 11/18/2016 at 7:21 AM, johnnyjet said:

Not so sure I would thank the NFL for this.  You haven't seen the Thanksgiving games yet, assuming you will watch some of them. 

Thursday football has been, by in large, an unwatchable tragedy of errors and an awful product.

15 hours ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

Yes, great victory, just saying it was an easier path when boiled down to any given Sunday

Even Mangini beat the odds and the pats* at home in a playoff game

Like I said, I'd love the Jets to be them and not us. I'd take a few fluky SB trophies against one. 

On November 18, 2016 at 7:21 AM, johnnyjet said:

F your relatives!  I'd Exlax their turkey if I was you!

On 11/19/2016 at 6:39 AM, southparkcpa said:

You mean their SB run?????

PLease.....the Giants and Jets aren't even in the same class as an organization. Since 1986 they have 5 appearances in the SB. 4 wins.    Better front office makes all the difference.  

only difference btw us the last 15 years was everything broke perfect foe them in 2007 and 2011.  our '09 and '10 teams were very similar if not better than the NYG '07/'11 teams.

4 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

only difference btw us the last 15 years was everything broke perfect foe them in 2007 and 2011.  our '09 and '10 teams were very similar if not better than the NYG '07/'11 teams.

Yes you are right.  It was 2 lucky breaks.  How silly of me.  We are the same as a 2 SB win team except for 2 lucky breaks. I bet you teach kids try hard and if you dont win, the 8th place trophy is pretty good too.

36 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Yes you are right.  It was 2 lucky breaks.  How silly of me.  We are the same as a 2 SB win team except for 2 lucky breaks. I bet you teach kids try hard and if you dont win, the 8th place trophy is pretty good too.

they were not the 1986 and 1990 NY Giants, there was very little difference btw our 2 teams and their 2 SB teams.  In 2010 at Pitt Sanchez on a very close play in what looks like incomplete pass is ruled a fumble, a year later NYG at SF Ahmad Bradshaw actually fumbles and they blow it dead or SF wins that game.  The Giants have not been great, they had fluky runs(which we'd love to have one), they would not even have made the playoffs in the AFC in those years and have missed the playoffs all but one year since 2009.

you are such a bore w/ your nonsense.  

Archived