What games we all watching?

MetsJets1962

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Damn, watched Skins and a Packers. Cousins looked like the real deal last night. Granted Packers may have a secondary worse than a but he looked really good. In a windstorm too!

Cousins has definitely improved. Hope we can get the same from our 4th round pick. 

51 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yeah I'm thinking probably not. No other reason than we are the Jets. 

He only started one game so there is room for improvement. Cousins has had his share of bad games. The problem I saw (and probably you did too) was his inability to move the team and generate an offense esp in the second half when the opponent had a chance to adjust. IMO we had a better chance to win that game with Fitz. I'd give Fitz the NEP game and the game after that and if we lose both of them go to Petty for the rest of the season. I'm for winning these games over using it to experiment with players. But in Dec. I'd give Petty some starts. It's important that this team still wants to win and has that idea in their head even though we aren't going to the playoffs. Most of these guys (not Fitz) wil be returning and it's important to build a winning culture. Now you can start your attack^_^.

Archived