Firing a HC in under 2 years shows lack of professionalism and knowledge

AFJF

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

What will you be belligerent and harp on when he's gone next season? You're going to have to a new pony to learn one trick with. Not sure you're up to it. 

Hopefully the team doesn't do anything that stupid again.  Can't think of anything as bad really.  Like that was an unbelievably idiotc/incompetant/foolish (flat out phuckin stupid) move.

Tebow was close.  But that wasn't as a starter that gave the whole season away.

1 minute ago, Mike135 said:

Hopefully the team doesn't do anything that stupid again.  Can't think of anything as bad really.  Like that was an unbelievably idiotc/incompetant/foolish (flat out phuckin stupid) move.

Tebow was close.  But that was as a starter that gave the whole season away.

I'm not sure if it's funny or sad that you're this delusional to think it was the worst thing in history and that the Jets won't do something like it again. 

4 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

I'm not sure if it's funny or sad that you're this delusional to think it was the worst thing in history and that the Jets won't do something like it again. 

He also happens to think Rex is great and wants him back, and Geno is great.... you be the judge.

1 minute ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Well I wouldn't be too surprised if there was something worse, but can't think of anything.  Name something that was worse.  

It was blatantly obvious Fitz sucked.  No other team wanted him and yet Macc pays him 12mil.  Then Bowles proceeds to start him week in and week out as he lost us games and the team gradually fell apart.

There was either some other dynamic occurring we don't know about, or Macc and Bowles truly are very bad at their jobs.  They willingly gave away the season.

Just now, Mike135 said:

Well I wouldn't be too surprised if there was something worse, but can't think of anything.  Name something that was worse.  

It was blatantly obvious Fitz sucked.  No other team wanted him and yet Macc pays him 12mil.  Then Bowles proceeds to start him week in and week out as he lost us games and the team gradually fell apart.

There was either some other dynamic occurring we don't know about, or Macc and Bowles truly are very bad at their jobs.  They willingly gave away the season.

Darelle revis part deux

2 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Something worse? They gave Rex 5th and 6th seasons.

Again, you're delusional to think this season plays out any differently with any other QB option instead of Fitz. I'm not going to rehash the same arguments that make yours look silly. He was always coming back and it was always the right move. 

Anyone notice issues with the mobile website using chrome/android since the latest updates?

Anytime I post when quoting someone, the quote and text stay around after the post was submitted.  So to post again, I have to manually delete the text and quote.

2 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

Fitz is terrible but off the year he had its tough not to bring him back. 

And that's where myself and a few others disagree.  I (we) thought it was clear as day.

Then to continue starting the POS all season makes it even worse.

It's almost like....firing people for the sake of firing people with no reasonable replacement that could do better...might ACTUALLY be a stupid thing to do? ?

Wow.  Who would've guessed it?

I was pissed beyond belief after last week, but unless Mike McCarthy is gone in GB or Gruden starts sucking Woody to get this job, it's probably better to give Bowles 1 more year.

8 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Couldn't disagree more.  Been saying it since week 4 of 2015.

I know you couldn't. You've made your position very clear. Which is why when he moves on, you probably will too. You've got nothing else to really say or add. Fitz in 2016 didn't stunt the growth of Hack or Petty in anyway. The defense is just a big a culprit in this season as the offense. There are massive fatal flaws on this team and the guy who signed to a below average contract for one year is the least of those issues for the future. 

Archived