Why not hire Rex as our new Defensive Coordinator after he's fired ?

OH THE PAIN

Rex should come back.  Rex didnt let the Jets down it was the _____________ fault.  (Plug in Owner, GM, Coaching staff, QB, Players, Field staff, Dave & Busters, weather, alignment of the planets, etc)

Say what you will about rex but the players played hard for him

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, NoBowles said:
15 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

Say what you will about rex but the players played hard for him

Yeah, and he is a true defensive mastermind too........

I'm assuming NoBowles is being sarcastic...

Please. STOP with this "they play hard for him..." bullsh*t. They sucked BAD for most of the time he had to actually coach them. The defense was as bad as it is now, staying on the field, generating NO turnovers. How is that "playing hard"? you have to play hard to not get injured. So, please. It's a myth that fans and media love to spout when the results say otherwise. Players play hard...FOR THEMSELVES.

1 minute ago, phill1c said:

Please. STOP with this "they play hard for him..." bullsh*t. They sucked BAD for most of the time he had to actually coach them. The defense was as bad as it is now, staying on the field, generating NO turnovers. How is that "playing hard"? you have to play hard to not get injured. So, please. It's a myth that fans and media love to spout when the results say otherwise. Players play hard...FOR THEMSELVES.

I think Rex is a turd with ears, if he comes back to this organization in any capacity, I become an Eagles fan.

17 hours ago, Larz said:

he will wind up with that pats* and go to 3 probowls

Imagine if he did end up the DC in New England, if Patricia got a head coaching job somewhere else.  Would be fun to watch that sideline.  Would be like the Saints with Rob Ryan and Sean Payton constantly arguing on the sideline.

Our defense only played poorly under rex his last year when one of the best players we "brought in" was dimitri Patterson who decided he didn't want to play for us. Rex got alot more out of defensive players with alot less talent than we have on this current roster.

Archived