Super Disinterest

FloridaJetsFan

15 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

5-11 doesn't seem despicable to me. Bad but not despicable. Their effort in some of the games was despicable.

I just think that the NFL in general this year has been poor. Mostly blowout playoff games, kickers missing extra points everywhere, Atlanta at 11-5 getting a 2 seed, bad refereeing, disappointing teams (Jags, Jets, Broncos, Panthers, Cardinals, Chargers etc.

Jets were in the bottom quartile of all 32 teams in every relevant category..  Poorly coached and terrible player management. Deeeeeeee-spic-able. Worst Jets team since Kotite. 

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

They won 5 games. There were other Jets teams that won 4.

LOL.  You are actually wasting your time feebly attempting to argue and prove that his terrible Jets team isn't the worst Jets team since Kotite.  How pathetic of you.  

1 minute ago, Dcat said:

LOL.  You are actually wasting your time feebly attempting to argue and prove that his terrible Jets team isn't the worst Jets team since Kotite.  How pathetic of you.  

Aren't you doing the same, only on the other side?

5 is a greater number than 4. That's all that needs to be said

After every disappointing Jets season, and we all know there have been too many of them, I at least look forward to some good playoff action.  To see a hated rival be in the big game again and again is just a big turd on top of my ice cream Sunday.   I will watch SB51 because it's the last meaningful football for 7 months.  I hope to see the Jets make it one time before I die. 

On February 4, 2017 at 4:10 PM, FloridaJetsFan said:

I can honestly say this is the first time I can ever remember being totally disinterested in the Super Bowl. It's the first time in 15 years that I didn't run a squares pool. Just don't care this year. Anybody else feel the same way?

Falcons are playing great. I am super interested in seeing Cheater and Belidick's faces when they lose...

Archived