Winston stock just dropped lol

Jetsplayer21

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

No clue what she's doing here, but who cares...

U1XgXgu.gif

YjPWMY2.gif

giphy.gif

I know what she's doing, from top to bottom... pretending she doesn't want what I just whispered into her ear, showing me what she'll do with her tongue when I finish, and finally how she'll tickle the front and back at the same time for me.

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

That's one of many ways I picture her. ;)

Mrs Crusher and I went to this goofy birthday party of one of her friends. They had this stupid couples game. Asked me what I felt was my wifes greatest quality. I wrote tolerating my fat ass. Think Im the only dude who didnt lie.

Just now, The Crusher said:

Mrs Crusher and I went to this goofy birthday party of one of her friends. They had this stupid couples game. Asked me what I felt was my wifes greatest quality. I wrote tolerating my fat ass. Think Im the only dude who didnt lie.

You are - without question.

This is why you and I get along so well. I'm wired similarly and probably would have answered the same. 

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

One dude said "Clarity." I wanted to punch his stupid face. Clarity? WTF does that even mean?

Clarity has to be the name of the stripper he bangs on "Thirsty Thursdays" when he goes out for "wings and beers" with the guys in accounting. No possible way it's anything else, if he was being truthful.

Archived