Combine Day 3 - DLs and LBs

Sarge4Tide

3 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Garrett's running style is interesting. Really gets his knees up

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Tell you what, that Donahue kid from WGU could be a late round addition

I feel like you repeat what you hear them say on tv/twitter.

31 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

I'm very interested in this guy.  
Jared Tokarz‏ @NFLDraftInsider 1h1 hour ago
More
#Raiders fell in love with monster DE Tanoh Kpassagnon during interview I am told if he runs under 4.7 - #Raiders consider reaching for him.

From my alma mater so I watched him during the year. Not polished but was a wrecking ball at the FCS level despite that as you'd expect from a freak athlete like him and supposedly a great kid. Looks like he's not going to get the kind of time in that post but looks super fluid and hope  he breaks below 4.8 on this run.

This combine stuff is so nonsensical. How anyone can sit and watch guys they never heard of compete in track and field, and think that it means anything once they step onto the NFL playing field?

Just because a guy jumps far and runs faster then the wind means nothing Johnny Lam Jones. And just because "he has a high upside" LOL means jack Dee Milliner.

I know it is the slowest time of the sports year but really, this combine stuff is so dull, so boring, and such a total waste of time, kind of like the Jets 2016 season come to think of it..

5 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

This combine stuff is so nonsensical. How anyone can sit and watch guys they never heard of compete in track and field, and think that it means anything once they step onto the NFL playing field?

Just because a guy jumps far and runs faster then the wind means nothing Johnny Lam Jones. And just because "he has a high upside" LOL means jack Dee Milliner.

I know it is the slowest time of the sports year but really, this combine stuff is so dull, so boring, and such a total waste of time, kind of like the Jets 2016 season come to think of it..

Agreed. Have these guys run drills with pads on. Then you'll have more accurate information. Otherwise, what's the point?

15 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

you can't teach explosion, length or speed

sure you have to have a guy who knows what to do, plays hard and tough and is a good team mate and all that, but if the guy has all of that but can't make the play because he is behind it, that's no good

What's going on with Tim Williams???  He's not following the directions in any of the drills.
It makes you wonder about his ability to understand his defensive assignments in the pros

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

And the best one didn't even make it to the field today. 

That's a messed story btw. Still looking to hear more, and who was the NFL official to have the balls to make that kind of call..

And which Pizza Hut he'll be working at by April. 

Just now, HessStation said:

That's a messed story btw. Still looking to hear more, and who was the NFL official to have the balls to make that kind of call..

mans which Pizza Hut he'll be working at by April. 

I kinda like that he lost his sh*t at the hospital. That's a linebacker, mang.

Archived