#JetsCamp Updates - Day Two - Sun 07/30/17

Maxman

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, flgreen said:

It's a contract year, he'll be ole shelly next year

Or maybe he has continued to grow up.  I don't think you'll ever take the street out of his personality but as long as he doesn't get in trouble and plays to his potential it will be hard not to want to keep him.  I'm a forgiving person but he still gives me caution because its hard to know where his motivations and maturity lie.

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Nonsense.  

It was reported on ESPN and other media outlets they have been in pads since day 1 MY MISTAKE 

The Patriots third practice of training camp indeed took place with the team in full pads but the overall competition and intensity weren’t always evident. With the exception of a few drills here and there, most of the practice did not feature many competitive situations. The focus instead seemed to be on execution and for the most part it seemed to be pretty solid throughout the unseasonably chilly morning in Foxborough.

Anyone in camp look like they believe in themselves a little more? Is "hard work" one of the huddle breaking chants? These guys need to come together as a team, and not in the way some of you hedonistic atheists like to do but rather to win football games.

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

It was reported on ESPN and other media outlets they have been in pads since day 1 MY MISTAKE 

The Patriots third practice of training camp indeed took place with the team in full pads but the overall competition and intensity weren’t always evident. With the exception of a few drills here and there, most of the practice did not feature many competitive situations. The focus instead seemed to be on execution and for the most part it seemed to be pretty solid throughout the unseasonably chilly morning in Foxborough.

Link?

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Rif

7 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

Anyone in camp look like they believe in themselves a little more? Is "hard work" one of the huddle breaking chants? These guys need to come together as a team, and not in the way some of you hedonistic atheists like to do but rather to win football games.

Huddle breaking chant yesterday at end of practice was on 3 "Family".  I like it.  This is going to be a very close knit team on both sides of the ball this year I think.

Archived