Mike Evans suspended for next Sunday

jamesr

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Well everything is falling into our laps for this game, thus we better all start worrying.

the Fitz cycle is real. If we don't beat TB without a Mike Evans and Winston it will be very disappointing.

Prepare for the OJ Howard massive game beating our LB's, and D_Jackson getting P.I.s against Skrine all day

6 minutes ago, Stark said:

the Fitz cycle is real. If we don't beat TB without a Mike Evans and Winston it will be very disappointing.

Prepare for the OJ Howard massive game beating our LB's, and D_Jackson getting P.I.s against Skrine all day

I still remember other can't lose games.  Vs Seattle a few years back where they were pulling guys out of taxis to play on their oline back when we had a great dline.  Or a game vs the pats when Troy brown was their best DB and he was a WR.

26 minutes ago, Stark said:

And they'll be totally unnecessary, we all know Fitz can't throw that far. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

STOP the negativity DAMMIT tankers give it a rest. 

In the history of the world the Percentage of times 'tankers' doomsayer' 'malcontent's, 'non fans' have been right about the Jets  97.3%

The times the optimist enthusiasts have been right 2.7%

Just sayin.

This Jet teams gonna be flying around on Sunday. Adams won't let them lay down like dogs,lol. McCown wants to prove dumping Fitz & signing him was a coup. Stadium half full of Jet fans, Jets fly to 5-5 before the break with a 27-9 win. Book it.

Archived