Jet up thoughts

kevinc855

First I’m not quitting on the season..with that said 

1) who is this team? They come out fired up or flat depending on the week? 

2) I’m questioning Bowles. After defending him for a while the way he quits so easily is frustrating. When you are only down 13 why would you not call a timeout before the half? Moreover as much as petty seemed off, draws up the middle with 8 minutes left is embarrassing. 

3) petty is awful. Give it up guys, we saw him last year and now we are seeing him this year. This 4th round pick doesn’t have it, maybe a 3rd stringer in this league at best. 

4) what now? With McCown out at this point let’s take a look at hack. He’s prob Gona stink it up but we are out of options  

rootinf for the jets to beat the Saints next week regardless.

jet up!

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Jet up????????  I just threw up that was the worst display of NFL football that i've seen in a long time. 

Jet up? He must have meant throw up! This was the first "I don't dive a $hit wheh da hoes at" game this season by the whole team. The defense has sucked most of this season, but today the whole team did not show up. They had no desire to play football today. The HC Quit at the end of the first half by not taking a time out leaving them at least 1 full minute and 2 TO's to try to score. How can that go unnoticed by upper MGMT? That is ridiculous unless you are up 21-0, then fine. I have never seen a more scared NFL HC then this guy.Would BB ever quit with 1 minute to go and 3 t/o's? Tomlin? Carroll? Quinn? Any other HC for that matter? No. They made a horrible QB look like John Elway. How can they never blitz this guy? I wish to hell I knew wtf KC Rogers does all week long because it does not look like he is coordinating defense.

It is so frustrating to watch the Todd Bowles Jets. I am done watching for this season, there is nothing else to see. 

Archived