So the offseason plan is glorified Jay Fiedler?

Philc1

1 hour ago, NoBowles said:

Keep on trolling OP, Don’t worry OP, you can keep trolling and Spermy got your back

Posts like this are why nobody on this site likes you at all: you go after the poster rather than the post, and you do it repeatedly, even when it's from out of left field. 

Your back is the one that gets all Spermy :hump: by one poster after another on football merits (among other subjects), and then your mission in life becomes finding any excuse to seek out unprovoked shots towards the posters who previously sprayed onto your back, and then whine to @Maxman about what a victim you are.

So there's your childish #agenda and #trolling right there.

Hee

3 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Posts like this are why nobody on this site likes you at all: you go after the poster rather than the post, and you do it repeatedly, even when it's from out of left field. 

Your back is the one that gets all Spermy :hump: by one poster after another on football merits (among other subjects), and then your mission in life becomes finding any excuse to seek out unprovoked shots towards the posters who previously sprayed onto your back, and then whine to @Maxman about what a victim you are.

So there's your childish #agenda and #trolling right there.

Hee

It’s funny, when you made a post like this geared towards me a few days ago, I guess that one was good?

5 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

It’s funny, when you made a post like this geared towards me a few days ago, I guess that one was good?

I have no idea what you're talking about:

lol, but do go on crying about your perceived victimhood once more. It's awesome.

18 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

I have no idea what you're talking about:

lol, but do go on crying about your perceived victimhood once more. It's awesome.

Hey cuz, it’s all good in the hood, I hope you and your family have a merry Christmas and a happy new year 

Archived