Any high level FA QBs available next year?

aagarcia

Someone from Nick Foles/Carson Wentz could shake loose before the trade deadline this year and the Eagles/Jets have a friendly trade relationship. Terrence Brooks for Dexter McDougle for example 

They will probably keep Wentz but I think that's a mistake. Foles has turned into a better player. Maybe no one else believes that but me but who cares. He's Philly Special.  I don't think WEntz wins that game 

We are drafting a QB this year at #3.  It doesn't matter what any media member or fan

wants to spin to make themselves sound "smart".  So it doesn't matter who is a free agent

next year

19 minutes ago, aagarcia said:

Asking because if Darnold goes 1 and Rosen 2 then the Jets will probably pick Barkley.  We will still have a ton of money next year in free agency...so anyone going to be available?

In my opinion there is ZERO chance of that happening.. If Darnold goes 1 and Rosen 2 then the Jets will draft Allen or Mayfield. 

using words like never and zero chance and no matter what 

that's not how the draft actually works 

there's a chance they take Barkley 

it's not zero it's small but it's real

they could like 2 QBs (no one knows exactly which 2).  they don't have to take the 3rd best QB 

20 minutes ago, bitonti said:

Someone from Nick Foles/Carson Wentz could shake loose before the trade deadline this year and the Eagles/Jets have a friendly trade relationship. Terrence Brooks for Dexter McDougle for example 

They will probably keep Wentz but I think that's a mistake. Foles has turned into a better player. Maybe no one else believes that but me but who cares. He's Philly Special.  I don't think WEntz wins that game 

Image result for shocked gif

2 minutes ago, bitonti said:

using words like never and zero chance and no matter what 

that's not how the draft actually works 

there's a chance they take Barkley 

it's not zero it's small but it's real

they could like 2 QBs (no one knows exactly which 2).  they don't have to take the 3rd best QB 

The Jets took Jamal Adams at #6.  I'm not sure what they'll do after that but there's no chance, I mean 0% that the they'll go Safety in Round 2.  That's the only position I know they won't take....no matter what.

26 minutes ago, bitonti said:

Skip Bitless.

28 minutes ago, bitonti said:

You’re crazy, Wentz was MVP before he went down. Foles caught lighting in a bottle.

Just now, T0mShane said:

Skip Bitless.

Not to turn this into a Philly thread but Carson Wentz is the dude who rolls coal with big ol' truck nuts on the back. He's Wentzylvania. The city is Folesadelphia.  They don't play the games out in Lancaster. 

Just now, Sully80 said:

You’re crazy, Wentz was MVP before he went down. Foles caught lighting in a bottle.

they wrote stories about how Carson Wentz was like Cam Newton.  he believed those stories and ran around like Cam Newton 

only problem is he wasn't Cam Newton and his leg done exploded.  

He didn't win that game. He got hurt. Foles won that game. This isnt' Simms/Hoss.  Screw Wentz. in 3 years they will realize they kept the wrong guy 

side I know everyone else thinks that's wrong and I'm crazy. Who cares. That's the type of so cold you need antifreeze take you can come to expect from me in the weeks and months ahead 

13 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

The Jets took Jamal Adams at #6.  I'm not sure what they'll do after that but there's no chance, I mean 0% that the they'll go Safety in Round 2.  That's the only position I know they won't take....no matter what.

There is a 0% chance the Jets take JT Barrett at #3 overall. 

37 minutes ago, bitonti said:

ColdBreakableGander-max-1mb.gif

14 minutes ago, bitonti said:

Not to turn this into a Philly thread but Carson Wentz is the dude who rolls coal with big ol' truck nuts on the back. He's Wentzylvania. The city is Folesadelphia.  They don't play the games out in Lancaster. 

tumblr_mog5924e041qd9d2yo1_250.gif

I really should get in the habit of multi-quoting.

19 minutes ago, bitonti said:

On a related note, I'm currently enjoying a nice sativa, Mountain Thunder. Wonderful, heady high with a tangy flavor. :)

Archived