Draft Party Tailgate

51 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I don’t know if I should wear shorts and a hoodie with loafers or khakis and a sweater with boots. 

Whats everyone wearing?

SAR I

You can't wear a shirt, we have body paint for you. YOU ARE THE T.

17 hours ago, Maxman said:

Awesome. Don't bring anything, we are all set.

We have chicken, hamburgers, hot dogs, soda, water, beer, nacho dip, chips and a popcorn maker. The popcorn maker was @courtnj18's request so if I am yelling at someone due to slow popping kernels it will be her lol.

I am also going to scan the board again, someone mentioned that they were vegan. I can bring veggie burgers as well.

I'll be there.  Is there a recommended contribution?

7 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Max- just pulled in but they’re saying F is for the giants tonight. Are you in F?

F is for closers. And Sam Darnold. And the JetNation tailgate. Mostly closers.

Great time. Funny though, I think someone gave me the wrong drink.

I thought that the Jets got Sam Darnold at 3. That would have been crazy. Oh well, I will sleep it off and see what really happened tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I thought that the Jets got Sam Darnold at 3. That would have been crazy. Oh well, I will sleep it off and see what really happened tomorrow.

Merry XMAS to all jets fans!!!!  

I was stuck working which requires no internet. Coworker tells me we traded down and took BPA... Minkah. I lost my mind for a minute. Hearing we took Darnold was nice. Hearing the Giants really took Not a QB made me laugh. Hearing the Bills took Allen made me realize they will suck forever, and I am glad we don't have to face Rosen or Mayfield in our division. 

6 minutes ago, pointman said:

I was stuck working which requires no internet. Coworker tells me we traded down and took BPA... Minkah. I lost my mind for a minute. Hearing we took Darnold was nice. Hearing the Giants really took Not a QB made me laugh. Hearing the Bills took Allen made me realize they will suck forever, and I am glad we don't have to face Rosen or Mayfield in our division. 

wow, that guy is a dick

1 minute ago, Ecuadorian Jet said:

wow, that guy is a dick

7 minutes ago, pointman said:

I would of sh*t in the water cooler.

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

What a coincidence. Jets ‘did’ draft Darnold. 

6 hours ago, Maxman said:

F is for closers. And Sam Darnold. And the JetNation tailgate. Mostly closers.

Thanks again Phil! Real pleasure to meet you and Tailgate Joe. Wish we could have stuck around a bit more, but we’ll reconnect throughout the season.

2 hours ago, long suffering jets fan said:

Real pleasure to meet you, Shane and the other folks. You're all fantastic people! Can't thank you enough for all you do.

Aw man looks like we cut out too early and missed a bunch of people. Did y’all postgame as well?

8 hours ago, Ecuadorian Jet said:

wow, that guy is a dick

Sure is. When I sat there literally just saying "no... no... no..." he went on to explain the intricate details about how we took Minkah while Mayfield and Rosen were still on the board and how the Fins took Mayfield. 

1 hour ago, joebabyny said:

Great meeting everyone at @Maxmans tailgate yesterday! Looking forward to connecting during the season! Of course everyone is invited to join us at6 the TailgateJoe parties all season long!

MODS BAN THIS SPAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL thanks for hanging with us Joe. And yes, during the year everyone go to Joe's. I am not cooking for all of you. Joe is crazy so hang with him.  :)

Archived