Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Alright, we will definitely be tailgating before the draft in the parking lot. During the year we park in the very back of Lot F in F11. Going to try and do the same thing if they let me. If not on draft day I will post our location here. 

I am planning on getting there at 4pm. If you have VIP access I think you can go in the stadium at 5:30pm. Regular stadium access starts at 7pm. We will be heading in around 7pm most likely. The draft announcement from the Jets says the party lasts until the Jets pick. If that is the case, and they kick us out (lame) we will be back at the RV watching the rest of the first round.

We have a TV outside the RV, so there is plenty of room.

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Alright, we will definitely be tailgating before the draft in the parking lot. During the year we park in the very back of Lot F in F11. Going to try and do the same thing if they let me. If not on draft day I will post our location here. 

I am planning on getting there at 4pm. If you have VIP access I think you can go in the stadium at 5:30pm. Regular stadium access starts at 7pm. We will be heading in around 7pm most likely. The draft announcement from the Jets says the party lasts until the Jets pick. If that is the case, and they kick us out (lame) we will be back at the RV watching the rest of the first round.

We have a TV outside the RV, so there is plenty of room.

 

Good Lord that would be totally lame . Gonna be a quick party if that's the case. Too bad they didn't trade down.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Here are a few people that mentioned they might be going in the other thread. Tagging them so they see this.

@greenwichjetfan@pointman@Hofstra Jet@Cornfed@courtnj18@joebabyny

@Flushing Roots @SAR I

@JoeC36 you going this year?

Yes, we'll be attending the party, just not sure how quickly we can get from work to home to the stadium.  Fingers crossed.

SAR I

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Yes, we'll be attending the party, just not sure how quickly we can get from work to home to the stadium.  Fingers crossed.

SAR I

Definitely try to stop by and say hi!

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, SAR I said:

No question.  My 5 year old may need to use your private commode ;)

SAR I

Sure thing. It looks a lot like a portable potty and it is outside the RV though lol.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I will be there in the RV by 4pm. We will be watching the draft at the RV after the Jets kick us out of the stadium.

Tough one though, not sure if we are bringing enough food for 7 people or 70 lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello all.

I’m  new to your forum and wanted to check in.

Also, I recently finished a mock draft as NY Jets GM (I did make one trade) please see the below.

My draft as NY Jets General Manager

New York Jets 2018 Draft:

Pick   Round    Player                  Position    School
3rd      1st         Josh Rosen           QB            UCLA 
76th     3rd.       Kerryon Johnson  RB             Auburn.                 Pick via trade
107th  4th         Brandon Parker    OT             No. Carolina A&T.  Pick via trade
133rd  4th         Tony Brown           CB             Alabama
157th  5th         Ryan Izzo              TE             Florida State
179th  6th         Marquis Haynes     Edge         Ole Miss
235th  7th.        Keishawn Bierria     ILB            Washington



 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Fibonacci said:

Anybody know what time the parking lot will open Thursday afternoon?

I am not sure, we are getting there at 4. I know some people who say they are getting there at noon. That's crazy but apparently you can get in there that early.

You should come by and hang with us, we will be in F11.  Thanks.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

My wife to me last night: "I forgot to mention, but Sami has her school concert Thursday night...at 8."  

Me to my wife: "Sounds great, dear".

Me to my dog shortly afterwards when no one else was within earshot: "@#$&^#*%&(^!!"

Sorry, kiddo, Dad is going to be watching his phone for the first half hour, and hopefully the band will provide good background music.

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Maxman said:

I am not sure, we are getting there at 4. I know some people who say they are getting there at noon. That's crazy but apparently you can get in there that early.

You should come by and hang with us, we will be in F11.  Thanks.

I was just appointed to the Jets Fan Advisory Board for the second year in a row and I have VIP access to the stadium tomorrow at 5:30.

I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings at the tailgate when I show up with my credentials; will I still be welcome there?

SAR I

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I was just appointed to the Jets Fan Advisory Board for the second year in a row and I have VIP access to the stadium tomorrow at 5:30.

I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings at the tailgate when I show up with my credentials; will I still be welcome there?

SAR I

Thank you for handling this with class and dignity as always. :)  As much as it will pain us to be outsiders, we will contain our pain and instead just be happy for you. Continued success for Sar! You are still welcome to stop by!

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/20/2018 at 11:07 PM, Maxman said:

Alright, we will definitely be tailgating before the draft in the parking lot. During the year we park in the very back of Lot F in F11. Going to try and do the same thing if they let me. If not on draft day I will post our location here. 

I am planning on getting there at 4pm. If you have VIP access I think you can go in the stadium at 5:30pm. Regular stadium access starts at 7pm. We will be heading in around 7pm most likely. The draft announcement from the Jets says the party lasts until the Jets pick. If that is the case, and they kick us out (lame) we will be back at the RV watching the rest of the first round.

We have a TV outside the RV, so there is plenty of room.

 

Do you have to be a seasons ticket holder?  Or register?

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Maxman said:

I am not sure, we are getting there at 4. I know some people who say they are getting there at noon. That's crazy but apparently you can get in there that early.

You should come by and hang with us, we will be in F11.  Thanks.

Hey Max - do you know if we need a parking pass for this?

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, long suffering jets fan said:

Do you have to be a seasons ticket holder?  Or register?

Open to the public, you need to go to the Jets website and register and download PDF tickets.

Season ticket holders don't need to register, they just need to show up with their Jets Rewards cards.

Public gets in at 6:30.  Season ticket holders get in at 5:30.  This matters for locker room tours and other activities as lines can get long.

34 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Hey Max - do you know if we need a parking pass for this?

Parking is free to the public, no ticket required.

SAR I

  • Post of the Week 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SAR I said:

I was just appointed to the Jets Fan Advisory Board for the second year in a row and I have VIP access to the stadium tomorrow at 5:30.

I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings at the tailgate when I show up with my credentials; will I still be welcome there?

SAR I

Does the Fan Advisory Board get to advise them on who to hire as the new HC?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Does the Fan Advisory Board get to advise them on who to hire as the new HC?

Why would Bowles leave after winning the Super Bowl with a rookie QB?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

My buddy, my brother, and I will be there. No requests from our end- is there anything we should bring?

Awesome. Don't bring anything, we are all set.

We have chicken, hamburgers, hot dogs, soda, water, beer, nacho dip, chips and a popcorn maker. The popcorn maker was @courtnj18's request so if I am yelling at someone due to slow popping kernels it will be her lol.

I am also going to scan the board again, someone mentioned that they were vegan. I can bring veggie burgers as well.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Maxman said:

Awesome. Don't bring anything, we are all set.

We have chicken, hamburgers, hot dogs, soda, water, beer, nacho dip, chips and a popcorn maker. The popcorn maker was @courtnj18's request so if I am yelling at someone due to slow popping kernels it will be her lol.

I am also going to scan the board again, someone mentioned that they were vegan. I can bring veggie burgers as well.

Awesome, thanks. I’m the vegetarian, but please don’t go out of your way to bring anything for me. I’ll bring a snack.

See you later today.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...