The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

5 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

@Stark are you scum or are you just a bit more antagonistic than usual?

I am town, I admit I was a bit antagonistic yesterday, but mostly in defense

4 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

Leaving now. But crusher said things to clear me before. Town-ish from my perspective. Can see how others would disagree.

jif is just kinda annoying this game. I don’t know why. Him and stark are at each other

Crusher cleared you?

I wouldn't say we are at each other, he said I was Scum, I said I wasn't, and was trying to prove a point, I never accused him of being scum. We both were defending our points.

22 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I'll let the town decide if I should reveal my results or not

I wouldnt but that's me.  I'd prefer to see how the town reacts to someone that I've cleared and then stop us if we're about to lynch said player but that's just me.  I'm also a selfish a$$hole, so...

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

Got a lot of driving today to and from Orlando airport. Will try to catch up when I get there. But I will probably be down to vote for PAC or at least the majority of people who voted 80. I’m on fence about crush/jif.

37 minutes ago, GATA said:

Besides your bro-mance with him being from FL why?

IMO Crush is not on my scum radar

JiF is not either, right now

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

Hmmmm ok. convenient and alive.  Not sure how I feel about this.  Didnt like the reveal when you did it but we still dont have a counter either.  

Same here, that reveal was kind of weak and I don't ever feel like I trust Lizzie

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

I wouldnt but that's me.  I'd prefer to see how the town reacts to someone that I've cleared and then stop us if we're about to lynch said player but that's just me.  I'm also a selfish a$$hole, so...

I also agree here about not revealing. And I agree with the last part too... 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Vouch.

I think lk would need to somehow at least breadcrumb it so if he dies later, it's not lost info.

I wonder if ape died protecting lee or lk. Cause those would be prime choices. Would have been informative to know.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

I'll let the town decide if I should reveal my results or not

Okay, you heard him - if you are town, please BOLD vote "yes" or "no" as to whether the Cop should reveal an innocent peek.

Mafia, please do not vote. 

Once we have the results, LK will know who to shoot.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

The munchkins were horrified at what had happened to their mayor. Signs were put up everywhere, this was war.

flat,800x800,070,f.jpg

On the other hand, when Nyn takes off her glasses, it really brings out the upside-down cross on her forehead. 

• Haha 1