Justified Mafia Sign Ups

Nolder

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Crush don’t play, neither do I. He’s gotten me out of trouble so many times, I pretty much play just to humor the big fat hothead. 

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

@The Crusher lets do this together again 

56 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

In with @The Crusher

Just so you guys know I talked to Crusher via PM before todays events even happened and he already wasn't planning on playing this game. He wanted to take a break, said he's burnt out right now. Maybe you can convince him idk but he seemed pretty set on sitting out regardless of anything from what I could tell.

Player List

1) Leelou

2) Gata

3) LK

4) 80

5) Pac

6) Hess

7) Verb

8. Brick

9) Decker

10) Jif

11) Smash

12) Nyn

13) CTM

14) DPR

15) Stark

16) Ape

17) AJ?

@A.J. I am looking to start ASAP. You'll probably want to sit out I'm guessing, lemme know for sure though if you can.

leave Crusher alone for a while.. play this game and in a week or 2 maybe he'll want to play DPR's game..  in the meantime tagging him and saying "just play" probably ain't helping.

Nolder fix your roster..  I believe the Ape said he was out unless Crush plays.

35 minutes ago, Pac said:

leave Crusher alone for a while.. play this game and in a week or 2 maybe he'll want to play DPR's game..  in the meantime tagging him and saying "just play" probably ain't helping.

I think he'll still play when he realizes Crusher just wants to take a break. Let's wait and see what he says at least since I'd actually like to aim for 16 if we can.

20 minutes ago, A.J. said:

@Nolder yeah go ahead without me. Maybe next time

Sure thing. 

Agree with Pac, let Crusher crusher drown his sorrows in a gastric parade of trans fats and high fructose corn syrup. This is nothing 100K-200K calories of feel good junk food won't resolve 

55 minutes ago, CTM said:

Agree with Pac, let Crusher crusher drown his sorrows in a gastric parade of trans fats and high fructose corn syrup. This is nothing 100K-200K calories of feel good junk food won't resolve 

There was a time I respected you.... ?

7 hours ago, Nolder said:

Just so you guys know I talked to Crusher via PM before todays events even happened and he already wasn't planning on playing this game. He wanted to take a break, said he's burnt out right now. Maybe you can convince him idk but he seemed pretty set on sitting out regardless of anything from what I could tell.

This makes sense same reason I want to sit out next game.

I also get to learn how to mod but yeah

7 hours ago, Nolder said:

I don’t pester him to play. Known him long enough to know he needs breaks. When he comes back I will too. No biggie, I don’t really have time anymore so I like the games I play to entertain the big guy. That’s all. No drama added. Just s matter of fact decision.

1 hour ago, CTM said:

And ape should stop being a weenie too, I know Crusher is your handler but I think you are ready to be out in public unsupervised 

It’s really no big deal. You’re just jealous I wouldn’t do this for you. Soy t!ts.

7 hours ago, Pac said:

Yup, agree. And my saying that is not an ultimatum or anything. Just recognition of how cool he’s been to me over the years.

26 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I don’t pester him to play. Known him long enough to know he needs breaks. When he comes back I will too. No biggie, I don’t really have time anymore so I like the games I play to entertain the big guy. That’s all. No drama added. Just s matter of fact decision.

Alright then, I'll take you off the list.

19 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Good mods write scenes.

I can only write scenes when I feel inspired to do so.

When I force it I feel very weird and self conscious.

14 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Are we allowed to use a meme generator?  Because that's a potential loophole. 

What's a meme generator, something where you can like put words on a pic and make it meme?  

That would be a no.  There are no words allowed.  Just pictures, gifs and votes. 

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

What's a meme generator, something where you can like put words on a pic and make it meme?  

That would be a no.  There are no words allowed.  Just pictures, gifs and votes. 

Gay_00fa65_64274.jpg

51 minutes ago, Nolder said:

When I force it I feel very weird and self conscious.

You think too much. You get mocked far more for everyday stuff than you ever would for s corny scene. We respect the effort, that’s all that matters

9 hours ago, Nolder said:

Yes. I was not playing this game before the Lizzie thing even happen. I’m glad Nolder is still modding this game and that he’s letting Lizzie play. 

I was looking forward to this title, being one of my all time favorite shows and will follow the game closely.

Have fun!

20 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yes. I was not playing this game before the Lizzie thing even happen. I’m glad Nolder is still modding this game and that he’s letting Lizzie play. 

I was looking forward to this title, being one of my all time favorite shows and will follow the game closely.

Have fun!

I love you, Muffin Top.

38 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Have fun!

I meant my thread. Thank you we appreciate you

14 hours ago, Nolder said:

Oh I almost forgot it's Memorial Day weekend.

Would it be better to rush this and start tomorrow, start sometime on the weekend, start on Monday, or start on Tuesday?

Please post if you have a preference.

I'm out of town this weekend, so I'd personally prefer a Monday/Tuesday start, but I'll roll with whatever and pretend like I'm caught up once I finally log in to play.

But if you happen to give me a gun, let's just submit Shoot: 80 now so there's no holdup.

Thanks in advance.

Archived