joewilly12

Jamal Adams following NFL lessons his father taught him

Rate this topic

31 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

..but he had a better rookie year than a couple of 5th round picks!  

Ah, what the **** do I know.  I've never played on a sports team.  Yay sports!

Will we be able to benefit from Jamal Adams leadership on his 1st contract, or will we have to pay him 1st and then maybe he’ll be veteran enough to lead the team.

1 hour ago, TeddEY said:

Will we be able to benefit from Jamal Adams leadership on his 1st contract, or will we have to pay him 1st and then maybe he’ll be veteran enough to lead the team.

Can't expect any leadership until they pick up his 5th year option.

3 hours ago, TeddEY said:

That leadership and culture got us the 27th ranked defense last year

8 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

He hasn’t even gotten a chance to “put his money where his mouth is” and you people are already hoping he fails

What a load of whinging crap. Literally no one is hoping he fails. 

7 hours ago, dbatesman said:

True that. Would be great to see him play like Harrison Smith or Troy Polamalu but we all know that’s a pipe dream.  That’s what I thought we were getting. Somebody on here said Adams will be gone as soon as his contract runs out. I can definitely see that happening because he’s a one dimensional safety. 

12 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Vilma was incredibly instinctive and quick to diagnose what was going on. Lee is the opposite of that. 

Hence the poor man’s.  Maybe I was wrong Lee is more like the homeless person’s Vilma

5 hours ago, BigO said:

True that. Would be great to see him play like Harrison Smith or Troy Polamalu but we all know that’s a pipe dream.  That’s what I thought we were getting. Somebody on here said Adams will be gone as soon as his contract runs out. I can definitely see that happening because he’s a one dimensional safety. 

No way Adams ever gets cut.  Macagnan refuses to even admit Hackenberg sucked by cutting him.  Adams will have a couple more ok not great or even good seasons and Mac will give him an $80 million extension 

12 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Vilma was incredibly instinctive and quick to diagnose what was going on. Lee is the opposite of that. 

Oh so he's just like a rich man's Jamal Adams except Vilma quietly won a Super Bowl in a system that utilized him properly.

Vilma was also a true leader.  Hell, he had to take the fall for Bountygate because the league decided to pick out the "defensive leader" and were like "Oh, that's Vilma.  Let's suspend him for a year."

22 hours ago, Marshmello said:

My nephew is a bills fan and just about every time I see him he says he loves Adams and wishes he was a bill. 

Adams talks too much I don't live with the guy so I don't care lol

We have the leader on defense and now we have the leader on offense 

I'm pretty pumped 

11 minutes ago, Larz said:

My nephew is a bills fan and just about every time I see him he says he loves Adams and wishes he was a bill. 

Adams talks too much I don't live with the guy so I don't care lol

We have the leader on defense and now we have the leader on offense 

I'm pretty pumped 

The Bills safeties are Jordan Poyer and Micah Hyde.

Poyer had 63 tackles, 5 INTs, 2 sacks, and a TD last year.

Micah Hyde had 65 tackles, 5 INTs and started at FS in the 2017 Pro Bowl.

My nephew is a Carolina Panthers fan and he’s also an absolute meatball of a person and he really wishes Darron Lee was the starting MLB for his favorite football team the Panthers. Texts me sometimes in the middle of the night saying “Tom, Tom, I wish we had Darron Lee here on my favorite team the Panthers, of whom I am an avid fan who is very aware of the current Panthers roster and depth chart.”

16 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

My nephew is a Carolina Panthers fan and he’s also an absolute meatball of a person and he really wishes Darron Lee was the starting MLB for his favorite football team the Panthers. Texts me sometimes in the middle of the night saying “Tom, Tom, I wish we had Darron Lee here on my favorite team the Panthers, of whom I am an avid fan who is very aware of the current Panthers roster and depth chart.”

You have a sibling who breed?

thats messed up

On 6/20/2018 at 6:12 PM, dbatesman said:

People might not hope he fails, but there are certainly some people that would enjoy saying "see I told you" if he fails just as much as they'd enjoy seeing him succeed.

I am not saying you are one of them, but I'm sure there are.  There are people like that in literally every fan base on the planet.

17 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

People might not hope he fails, but there are certainly some people that would enjoy saying "see I told you" if he fails just as much as they'd enjoy seeing him succeed.

D76E7748-BF6C-4C2D-9E2C-13A54A1514F0.gif

14 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Oh so he's just like a rich man's Jamal Adams except Vilma quietly won a Super Bowl in a system that utilized him properly.

Vilma was also a true leader.  Hell, he had to take the fall for Bountygate because the league decided to pick out the "defensive leader" and were like "Oh, that's Vilma.  Let's suspend him for a year."

In hindsight a defense with Abraham and Vilma wouldn’t have been too bad. Totally forgot about Vilma but his first few years here were really good. 

10 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

In hindsight a defense with Abraham and Vilma wouldn’t have been too bad. Totally forgot about Vilma but his first few years here were really good. 

Vilma would have been even better if he played in today's game.