July Madness: All Time Draft Discussion Thread

Lith

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

I'll send you my address so you can try. If it takes as long for you to get here as it does for you to make a pick, I'll be waiting a really long time.

Stop crying you going down with your sh*t picks anyways.  And I didn’t take long. Switch to decaf sonny.

4 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

I picked Rickey Jackson and if you think that Isotoner wearing coked up gimp you have under center isn't going to be dropped on his ass every series you are sadly mistaken.

Go buy yourself an S&M outfit and that slow no hands wr you took......tell him to take his hands out his pocket. 

2 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

I have to say, this is not quite the kind of trash talk I was engaging in. Not what I was expecting.

Then you shouldn’t open your mouth in the first place. 

4 minutes ago, BigO said:

Go buy yourself an S&M outfit and that slow no hands wr you took......tell him to take his hands out his pocket. 

3 minutes ago, BigO said:

Then you shouldn’t open your mouth in the first place. 

Interesting.  You tell me I shouldn't open my mouth and respond by calling a man who was literally the fastest man ever to play the game "slow."  Or are you referring to Julio Jones? 

3 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Interesting.  You tell me I shouldn't open my mouth and respond by calling a man who was literally the fastest man ever to play the game "slow."  Or are you referring to Julio Jones? 

You should learn to mind your own business, like many others on here who think they can talk sh*t without repercussions. 

The thing about the modern greats vs. the all-time greats is where I think the judging will go off the rails.  Not picking on anyone so I'm just thinking up names at random here...The guy who has Warren Sapp or John Randle is thinking they are as great as anyone at DT.  Because they never saw Greene, Lilly or Olsen play in their eras.  Same for great OGs of the 90s/00s.  Except for Larry Allen, none of them could hold a candle to John Hannah and guys like Matthews and Upshaw were still better for their times than any guy playing today.  I'm going to be looking at how teams match up.  Do I think one team's OL will give their QB time against an all-time great pass rush to get the ball out?  Will they be able to run the ball against a dominant DL.  Does a great OL beat a great DL or other way around?  Does an opposing team have an answer to Gronk or Dave Mackey or Dave Casper?  I think each GM will want to make their case before each matchup but I have no idea if anyone will be inclined to consider that.

2 minutes ago, BigO said:

That’s a dud. Send your daughter to private school so she doesn’t have to rely on your wit to spur her imagination. 

Make sure yours gets DNA tested. Might explain why they look more like the mailman than you.

4 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

Make sure yours gets DNA tested. Might explain why they look more like the mailman than you.

I’m declaring you the winner so We don’t have to read any more of your lame ass jokes. ?

42 minutes ago, nycdan said:

The thing about the modern greats vs. the all-time greats is where I think the judging will go off the rails.  Not picking on anyone so I'm just thinking up names at random here...The guy who has Warren Sapp or John Randle is thinking they are as great as anyone at DT.  Because they never saw Greene, Lilly or Olsen play in their eras...

34de957fcd78862e95b3bf741f546358.gif?w=6

15 minutes ago, nycdan said:

The thing about the modern greats vs. the all-time greats is where I think the judging will go off the rails.  Not picking on anyone so I'm just thinking up names at random here...The guy who has Warren Sapp or John Randle is thinking they are as great as anyone at DT.  Because they never saw Greene, Lilly or Olsen play in their eras.  Same for great OGs of the 90s/00s.  Except for Larry Allen, none of them could hold a candle to John Hannah and guys like Matthews and Upshaw were still better for their times than any guy playing today.  I'm going to be looking at how teams match up.  Do I think one team's OL will give their QB time against an all-time great pass rush to get the ball out?  Will they be able to run the ball against a dominant DL.  Does a great OL beat a great DL or other way around?  Does an opposing team have an answer to Gronk or Dave Mackey or Dave Casper?  I think each GM will want to make their case before each matchup but I have no idea if anyone will be inclined to consider that.

You hit the nail on the head danny boy I have no idea how they’re going to figure this out.

1 hour ago, #27TheDominator said:

I picked Rickey Jackson and if you think that Isotoner wearing coked up gimp you have under center isn't going to be dropped on his ass every series you are sadly mistaken.

Not that Ricky Jackson numb nuts. This  Jackson

Archived