July Madness: All Time Draft Discussion Thread

Lith

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, nycdan said:

I am going to be at a client site today.  Based on history, my pick shouldn't come up for a long time, but there will be stretches where I won't be available to even be online.  I do expect to be able to check just before 2:30pm.  If my turn is close enough at that point, I will PM my picks to @Lith and/or @Jetsfan80.  

And that, gents, is how it's done :)

If you were doing it "the right way" you would not have put all that bullsh*t in a thread titled July Madness: All Time Draft Thread (Picks Only in this Thread)  I do not see any picks in that post.  ;)

11 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Junc just picked Hanford Dixon. Hawt!! If you saw me in 6th grade jr football I am basically trying to emulate that ****er from the number to long towel to the untucked half shirt lol

my favorite player all time. Followed by Lott and Wesley Walker.

I was shocked it wasn't you that picked him. Shocked I say!  As you know, I preferred Minnifield, but that was mostly because I wore 31 whenever 27 wasn't available. 

Just now, #27TheDominator said:

I was shocked it wasn't you that picked him. Shocked I say!  As you know, I preferred Minnifield, but that was mostly because I wore 31 whenever 27 wasn't available. 

I was thinking about it but objectively speaking, there was some bigger names.

it really bothers me that Minnifield made the All Decade team and not Dixon. I loved them both but I always felt like Dixon was the leader. 

56 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I was thinking about it but objectively speaking, there was some bigger names.

it really bothers me that Minnifield made the All Decade team and not Dixon. I loved them both but I always felt like Dixon was the leader. 

On many many many lists of best ever cb’s they are listed TOGETHER/TIED. Like peanut butter and jelly. 

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

57bc1a3491409072d39617e065fcc196--clevelthis guy was the ******* coolest ever. No joke

He was pretty cool, but I never liked the long towel.  They looked good, but what a bitch when you are running. 

34 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Lol. If Tiki was a Jet and had the career that he did a specially the last 7 years we have statues of him. 

If Tiki were a Jet and fumbled 35 times in 4 years there are several that would never forgive him. 

26 minutes ago, JiF said:

About an hour out from making my picks.  On a client lunch. 

What are you having? 

1 hour ago, New York Mick said:

Lol. If Tiki was a Jet and had the career that he did a specially the last 7 years we have statues of him. 

Yes NY needs more statues for pigeons to poop on. 

0E16D374-0B57-4F6E-8C9B-7F2ECCF594C9.jpeg

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Before I clicked the link I thought this would be a Kyle Wilson video. 

This guy makes Kyle Wilson look like Deion. But Kyle would be a great choice to pair up with this bum.

You guys are dicks! I thought, OK, i'm getting the Mo Lewis pick out of the way, but at least 3 corners out there I like, i'll be safe. Unsurprisingly @King P takes my #1 choice as he has too many times already -- but then @greenwichjetfan  grabs both Talib and Samuel? AND my RG??

Lord have my mercy.

by the way, my @ function to tag people suddenly stopped working.

9 minutes ago, Paradis said:

You guys are dicks! I thought, OK, i'm getting the Mo Lewis pick out of the way, but at least 3 corners out there I like, i'll be safe. Unsurprisingly @King P takes my #1 choice as he has too many times already -- but then @greenwichjetfan  grabs both Talib and Samuel? AND my RG??

Lord have my mercy.

by the way, my @ function to tag people suddenly stopped working.

Wait.  That dick took Samuel?  ****. 

Thrilled to get Rison here.  4 straight seasons of 10+ TDs with the likes of Chris Miller, Bobby Hebert and Jeff George throwing him passes.  And he gets to reunite with Favre on my squad. 

Waited on receiver and ended up with Steve Smith and Andre Rison on the outside and Hines Ward in the slot.  Solid trio in my mind!

Archived