Jets Training Camp - 7/29

Patriot Killa

How many sacks do you estimate Nathan Shepherd to have in year 1?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Select one:

• 0-3
    • 4-6
    • 7-9
    • 10 +

Tweets

Beautiful screen Bridgwater to Tomlinson beats the defense blitz...Harrison and Qvale out blocking leading the way #JetsCamp #Jets

Well executed screen to Tomlinson from Bridgewater for TD.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tweets

Eric Tomlinson with a red-zone TD catch. #Jets TEs having a nice day. Good competition going at that position.

Anderson catches up to Powell on run play to stop him from getting to the hole.

2 hours ago, flgreen said:

Tweets

QBs having a tough time. Not sure we’ve seen a completion in team period yet.

I was so looking forward to not having to read this line in every single camp update

Tweets

Wow...Neal Sterling holds on after big hit as McCown threads the needle for TD.

1st and goal, McCown over the middle, Sterling a nice throw and catch with Adams all over him for the TD #JetsCamp #Jets

Tweets

McCown strike to Neal Sterling for TD. #Jets were doing situaionals. So 1st & goal at the 9. Took just one play to score.

Neal Sterling hangs on for a terrific red-zone TD pass from McCown. #Jets TEs continue to flash.

17 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

yeah, flashed is right up there with optics. sh*tty english.

btw, "Under the Jets' proposal, Darnold's entire guarantee will void if he's fined by the league for discipline or conduct on/off the field. This is different from the Baker Mayfield and Josh Allen contracts. In their cases, their guarantee voids with a suspension, not a fine. Big difference. "

if this is true, is like i suspected. sophomoric crap form Jets org.

Here we have a guy with a near choir boy rep and they are worried about this shi* when for the past 3 years they have patted trouble players on head.  Morons.

Tweets

Bridgewater finishing off practice strong beautiful corner end zone pass to McBride #Jets

Practice over #Jets

And now Bridgewater: Beautiful touch pass in corner of end zone to Tre McBride. #Jets

Bridgewater throw of the day, hits McBride in double coverage corner of endzone, diving catch, perfectly placed, TD #JetsCamp #Jets

Tre McBride pulls down a TD from Teddy despite double coverage. Strong finish.

20 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

btw, "Under the Jets' proposal, Darnold's entire guarantee will void if he's fined by the league for discipline or conduct on/off the field. This is different from the Baker Mayfield and Josh Allen contracts. In their cases, their guarantee voids with a suspension, not a fine. Big difference. "

I really hope that's not true. The Jets are total idiots if it is. You can get fined for the dumbest thing. WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS TO US

1. And that's a wrap for day 3 at #JetsCamp

DjTJPDiW0AEbST0.jpg

Practice ends on high note: Teddy Bridgewater with a 4-yard TD to Tre McBride. Beautiful fade pass. Diving catch. #Jets

1 like

Day 3 in the books #Jets

DjTJKqAVAAAfr6i.jpg

Tre McBride ends practice with an athletic, diving TD from Bridgewater in the corner of the end zone. Offense goes wild. Fans, too. #Jets

10 minutes ago, flgreen said:

Some Day 3 #Jets practice standouts: - Leonard Williams - Trenton Cannon - Lorenzo Mauldin - Kelvin Beachum - J.J. Wilcox - TEs (Chris Herndon, Neal Sterling, Eric Tomlinson, Jordan Leggett)

Neal Sterling!!!!!!!!  Great to hear this good news!!!!!!!!!

20 minutes ago, MDL_JET said:

I really hope that's not true. The Jets are total idiots if it is. You can get fined for the dumbest thing. WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS TO US

if its true, it just shows what morons are running the show. uncle josh, 10 mill.

and fuggin around with the guy who is pegged to be a franhcise altering player. mind numbingly bad.

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

I didn’t want him back to begin with...and he was asking too much for too little production.

at a different site people were whingeing like mad, and i was all i HOPE the dorr hits you in the ass.

5 hours ago, Losmeister said:

Do you think they know something about Darnold that we don't?

Archived