Storage Wars Mafia

Nolder

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting.  Spoot goes on and on about how I was inactive even though it was the friggin weekend.  I was as active as anybody else before I left the thread for the weekend - Nyn even pointed this out for people (thanks btw!).

Spoot ends up flipping scum.  Who else was all about going for a player not around even though it isn't anything new?  Gata and JC.

25 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Interesting.  Spoot goes on and on about how I was inactive even though it was the friggin weekend.  I was as active as anybody else before I left the thread for the weekend - Nyn even pointed this out for people (thanks btw!).

Spoot ends up flipping scum.  Who else was all about going for a player not around even though it isn't anything new?  Gata and JC.

Lol that doesn't even make sense I was trying to get someone to replace you so we don't have dead weight. 

I never once voted you because it makes no sense to vote for someone that shows clear inactivity unless you were scum hiding and saying things here and there. 

This is LOL worthy and super pingy.

29 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

That’s so DM. Jetnation we Air our dirty laundry and emo da fuq outta that  sh*t. 

Maybe after the game. I was very close to just ghosting on this game out of frustration.

Let's finish the game first please.

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Maybe after the game. I was very close to just ghosting on this game out of frustration.

Let's finish the game first please.

Don't worry bb if I die I'll help you co-mod

2 hours ago, Verbal said:

@Jetsfan80

In your own words, why did Nyn leave and why are we lynching Hallia?

Regarding Nyn...what Nolder said.

Regarding Hallia...the VC below was her most egregious offense to date.  She seemed to be protecting Spoot, and CTM was a pretty low-activity player at the time to be going after.  CTM flipped town after dying that night. 

On 1/20/2019 at 10:09 PM, Nolder said:

Votecount

JC - 80 (1)

Jif - GATA (1)

Spoot - CTM, Crushed, stark (3)

Verbal - JC, (1)

CTM - Hallia , spoot (2)

43 minutes ago, GATA said:

Lol that doesn't even make sense I was trying to get someone to replace you so we don't have dead weight. 

I never once voted you because it makes no sense to vote for someone that shows clear inactivity unless you were scum hiding and saying things here and there. 

This is LOL worthy and super pingy.

It was the weekend with a holiday Monday - I've never been around then, and you should know I'd pick it back up upon my return.  Again, nothing new.

Spoot did it because he was scum and it was an easy target - methinks you've done the same.  Not pingy at all, makes perfect sense.

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Regarding Nyn...what Nolder said.

Regarding Hallia...the VC below was her most egregious offense to date.  She seemed to be protecting Spoot, and CTM was a pretty low-activity player at the time to be going after.  CTM flipped town after dying that night. 

So we lynch Hallia next, then?

Archived