Jump to content

Chimp Pimps BAFM game thread!


Chimp the Pimp
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yep lol.

Did you get a successful protection???  F**kin MVP of the entire season if so....

I protected myself but I wasnt told there was an attempt.  I've only had the doc like twice in my entire mafia career, so not sure if that's something that is typically shared or not but I dont know.  I'd just have to assume so.

@Spoot-Face - who did you watch?  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, JiF said:

I protected myself but I wasnt told there was an attempt.  I've only had the doc like twice in my entire mafia career, so not sure if that's something that is typically shared or not but I dont know.  I'd just have to assume so.

@Spoot-Face - who did you watch?  

 

Uhhh. I watched you again, but I didn't see anyone visit.

I'm not sure, but shouldn't I have seen you visit yourself if you self protected? That was my assumption.

I'm confused.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Uhhh. I watched you again, but I didn't see anyone visit.

I'm not sure, but shouldn't I have seen you visit yourself if you self protected? That was my assumption.

I'm confused.

haha.  I dont think you'd see me protect myself.   Pretty sure you'd just get, "nobody visited JiF".  And if you watched me the other night, why didnt you ask this question yesterday?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/14/2019 at 11:02 AM, JiF said:

Why would a "minor role" draw a NK with 3 other reveals out there?

And this is weird.  I'm the Doc.  So we're to assume that Crusher gave another protection to the town?

 

 

22 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Sorry, guys, rough morning for me.

 

Anyways, I watched JiF last night hoping to catch scum, but no one visited.

CTM's bpv claim is certainly interesting to me. And FoS him for not seeing my reveal. Seriously, how do you miss that sh*t? JiF still hasn't stopped razzing me for it.

Either I was wrong about 80, or he cleverly holstered. Leaning maybe I was wrong and just pre-maturely blew my load. Sorry, guys.

I would look at either Krak or Lizzie, for now.

vote Krak

I can barely remember anything of substance from his game, and then he comes out of nowhere and hammers the GF. And now he's going MIA again. This sh*t is just frustrating.

Lizzie is a very close second. His voting patterns have been off. He pretty much just follows others -- not his normal MO. And didn't he say he didn't even know Stark was in the game? Distancing? The only reprieve Lizzie gets is that I pretty much see him as scum every single game and want to kill him for it.

Spoot never brings it up when he told us that he watched me....

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, JiF said:

haha.  I dont think you'd see me protect myself.   Pretty sure you'd just get, "nobody visited JiF".  And if you watched me the other night, why didnt you ask this question yesterday?

 

I didn't ask yesterday because I just assumed you protected someone else. Really thought "seeing someone visit" was just a flavorful way of saying "revealing NA attempts".

But fair enough, I guess I assumed wrong.

vote Lizzie

I still think he's our best bet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

I didn't ask yesterday because I just assumed you protected someone else. Really thought "seeing someone visit" was just a flavorful way of saying "revealing NA attempts".

But fair enough, I guess I assumed wrong.

vote Lizzie

I still think he's our best bet.

You're lying. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...