Site Problems

Maxman

Sorry for the site issues that we have been having lately. We are aware that things are painfully slow.

We are working hard on fixing this. We are considering every option possible. Right now all we can say is that we thank you for your patience!

Thanks!

don't worry max your site is worth the wait =D>

Bit,

You told me you were going to post that exact same thing last year.

Oh wait...that was your post from last year. Damn, it is a little slower than I thought! :)

For those of you that can read this, we are going to take the board offline for the time being. We have to fix the problem that is causing the server to slow down.

The forum will be down, the front page and rest of the site will remain intact. We hope to have the forums back online sometime over the weekend.

Thanks.

The unreliability of this website has me seriously contemplating whether it might not be time to move to another site. LOL

Don't worry everyone, we'll get the color schemes and graphics going in no time.

I like it

Think blue, silver and red.

Well, it definitely is faster, clicking on Forums on the front page, loading up the Forums took a while, now it comes right up.

Now if you change the colors from blue to green it will be perfect.

Im gonna need someone to make the glory hole in my office bigger. Thanks.

Im gonna need someone to make the glory hole in my office bigger. Thanks.

Smizzy,

We have been over this before. As long as you are the only one that uses it, we won't have a problem. Sometimes it is okay not to share! :roll:

Archived