Bucky Brooks: Jets should trade for Jimmy Graham

11 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

In my opinion the will look to add a veteran TE especially when Herndon is suspended but it wont be Jimmy Graham it will be a veteran cut loose in training camp. 

Wait, Herndon is suspended?  How did I miss this haha

...Or maybe I just forgot

5 hours ago, Ken Shroy said:

Another dumb idea. Herndon is ready for a breakout season.

I know the offense have been held back for years with a bad gm, but most good teams have more than one good tight end.   I think the NE had a decent one playing behind gronk and AH. Wesco will be a blocking tight end, but since our WR group is kinda weak, Graham could be a nice compliment to Herndon for a yr. For a fifth rounder..

These trades are putrid. Allow me to give you an amazing trade.

JAMAL ADAMS and a mid-round pick for STEFON DIGGS and PAT ELFLEIN: 

The Vikings are balls up against the cap and are a mediocre team. Diggs makes a lot of money and is a very good receiver who would instantly turn our receiving corps into the strength of the team. Most importantly, he helps Darnold a great deal by because he's among the best in the league in making contested catches. Diggs is only 25 and an ascendant talent, but who only averaged a paltry 10 YPR working with the risk-averse Kirk Cousins. The Vikings have Harrison Smith and little else at safety, and Adams is cheap for a few more years. Even though he sucks, he still makes the Pro Bowl, so it's possible the Vikings bite on this for the cap space. Elflein struggled as a rookie last year, and the team draft Garrett Bradbury in the first round to replace him, so he's a throw-in in the deal who can compete with Jonothan (sp) Harrison for time at center. 

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

These trades are putrid. Allow me to give you an amazing trade.

JAMAL ADAMS and a mid-round pick for STEFON DIGGS and PAT ELFLEIN: 

The Vikings are balls up against the cap and are a mediocre team. Diggs makes a lot of money and is a very good receiver who would instantly turn our receiving corps into the strength of the team. Most importantly, he helps Darnold a great deal by because he's among the best in the league in making contested catches. Diggs is only 25 and an ascendant talent, but who only averaged a paltry 10 YPR working with the risk-averse Kirk Cousins. The Vikings have Harrison Smith and little else at safety, and Adams is cheap for a few more years. Even though he sucks, he still makes the Pro Bowl, so it's possible the Vikings bite on this for the cap space. Elflein struggled as a rookie last year, and the team draft Garrett Bradbury in the first round to replace him, so he's a throw-in in the deal who can compete with Jonothan (sp) Harrison for time at center. 

It's do or die this year for the Vikes. a weapon like Diggs isn't going anywhere IMO.

Even though Adams sucks ? Totally ignorant comment but it's expected from you, the classic attention whore.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

It's do or die this year for the Vikes. a weapon like Diggs isn't going anywhere IMO.

Even though Adams sucks ? Totally ignorant comment but it's expected from you, the classic attention whore.

Really surprised to see you turn on Adams like this. He’s not a “weapon”? Dude won nine NFL games by himself over the past two seasons

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Really surprised to see you turn on Adams like this. He’s not a “weapon”? Dude win nine NFL games by himself over the past two seasons

Your pathetic but I do give you credit for loving all the attention plus being consistent. BTW : You're still pathetic.

9 hours ago, Ken Shroy said:

Another dumb idea. Herndon is ready for a breakout season.

Prison Breakout?    But I thought he got community service.

I'll be here all night.

Actually I agree completely.  I saw a chemistry developing between him and Sam.

26 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

Your pathetic but I do give you credit for loving all the attention plus being consistent. BTW : You're still pathetic.

You're the one the took the bait.  He gets credit for that.  

T0m is an excellent phisherman

• Haha 1