Jets had a 95% chance of winning the gamen

Rhg1084

The point in the game the game that had me throwing things was when the Jets were driving the field with about 7 minutes left in the fourth quarter. Second and 13 at their own 33, Jets rush left .... for one yard. Then, on 3rd and 12 ... Darnold throws a pass  near the line of scrimmage to Crowder. Punt.

That’s classic playing-not-to-lose playcalling. I felt like Bowles was still on the sideline  

I could swear from the minute the game started until it ended, that I was watching a game from the last 4 years. That same play scared and not to lose mentality, the same zero shots down field / boring passing game, pi$$ poor OL play, QB dumping off underneath on every pass, 600 blocked passes at the LOS which drove me nuts, defensive collapses in the 4th quarter blowing a 16-0 lead making Josh Allen look like Johnny Unitas and on and on. 

So off of today's stellar performance, who is this team beating actually?

Cle

@NE

@Phi

Dal

NE 

@Jax

????

0-6 is a distinct possibility. We waited through all of the offseason for this? Changed CS, brought in Bell, and this is the best they can do?

Just now, ASH1962 said:

I could swear from the minute the game started until it ended, that I was watching a game from the last 4 years. That same play scared and not to lose mentality, the same zero shots down field / boring passing game, pi$$ poor OL play, QB dumping off underneath on every pass, 600 blocked passes at the LOS which drove me nuts, defensive collapses in the 4th quarter blowing a 16-0 lead making Josh Allen look like Johnny Unitas and on and on. 

So off of today's stellar performance, who is this team beating actually?

Cle

@NE

@Phi

Dal

NE 

@Jax

????

0-6 is a distinct possibility. We waited through all of the offseason for this? Changed CS, brought in Bell, and this is the best they can do?

Cleveland is going to be on a mission next week.  If we start 0-2, we are in REAL trouble.  We're not winning in NE or Philly.  An 0-4 start would probably screw us for this season.

17 minutes ago, BRONX DUDE said:

THIS IS A SOJ  reply

I AGREE

NEXT SEASON

The 2020 NFL Draft will be the 85th annual meeting of National Football League (NFL) franchises to select newly eligible players. The draft is expected to be held from April 23 to 25, based on prior draft dates. It will be held in ParadiseNevada.

2020 NFL Draft
General information
Date(s) April 23–25, 2020
Time 8:00 PM ET
  • Upvote 1