What is JD Doing?

Skeptable

3 hours ago, TeddEY said:

We're also about 4-5 guys away from a good offense, so, basically, we need resources.

If Darnold stays healthy I think we'll end the year within spitting distance of a good offense. If hes legit , we'll get there.

I think the WR's are fine, particularly when Herndon gets back. The OL probrlemd are overstated as well imo.  That was a good defense we faced and we're running a new offense with a bunch of new parts 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

I think every other org would do exactly what the Jets are doing, a lot of what happened to the D was Mosley and QW went out.  Once QW & Mosley went down, the pressure on JA went away and the run D up the middle.  

And one more time, ITS ONE WEEK. 

Lose a game like this mid season, it sucks.  Lose a game like this in the opener and things like post callimg for the Jets to hold LB tryouts come out.  Whos out there and what happens when Mosley is back?  

Voice of Reason wants to change LBs, WRs, C, and who knows what else off the waiver wire?  

They brought back burgess and brought in DT... it seems like the FO is more in line with what I am saying then what you are saying.

17 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

OK, but I still don't see how any of this would alter the point I made. Did you see Gronk before the Pats game? He looked like a normal guy you would pass in the street. That is what happens when you don't workout in the offseason. I'm pretty sure Kahlil was not working out all off season on the hope that Mac would get fired and Joe Douglas would be knocking on his door to give him a contract. This was the whole basis of what I was saying, we signed anb out of shape guy who had not been practicing in the middle of camp. 

LOL. Its what happens when you stop the 'roids man.

23 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

They brought back burgess and brought in DT... it seems like the FO is more in line with what I am saying then what you are saying.

Where have they brought someone in to replace Mosley or a starting CB or a WR from the waiver wire?

Who have they brought in to start at LB, CB or OL?

14 hours ago, CTM said:

If Darnold stays healthy I think we'll end the year within spitting distance of a good offense. If hes legit , we'll get there.

I think the WR's are fine, particularly when Herndon gets back. The OL probrlemd are overstated as well imo.  That was a good defense we faced and we're running a new offense with a bunch of new parts 

Our WRs Q and Robby both looked awful last Sunday 

Q can’t run.  Robby is a JAG.  If the jets resign Robby to big money in the offseason oh my God

2 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Our WRs Q and Robby both looked awful last Sunday 

Q can’t run.  Robby is a JAG.  If the jets resign Robby to big money in the offseason oh my God

Fine doesnt imply I think we should sign Robbie to a big money deal.

9 minutes ago, CTM said:

Fine doesnt imply I think we should sign Robbie to a big money deal.

Robby gets overrated here because he’s a serviceable player we signed off the street meanwhile wide receivers we use high picks on like Devin Smith, Stephen Hill and Ardarius Stewart are God Awful and not in the nfl or don’t deserve to be

Robby would not start on 25-27 nfl rosters.  He wouldn’t make some NFL rosters.  I wouldn’t give Robby more than a one year $5 million deal on the open market 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Where have they brought someone in to replace Mosley or a starting CB or a WR from the waiver wire?

Who have they brought in to start at LB, CB or OL?

They signed a LB Burgess to PS and released Braden... They traded for D Thomas... of course this was before we knew that Enuwa won't play football again.

I am not sure what you are questioning right now... Did he make improvements yesterday to areas that showed weakness in week 1? My answer would be yes.

3 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Robby gets overrated here because he’s a serviceable player we signed off the street meanwhile wide receivers we use high picks on like Devin Smith, Stephen Hill and Ardarius Stewart are God Awful and not in the nfl or don’t deserve to be

Robby would not start on 25-27 nfl rosters.  He wouldn’t make some NFL rosters.  I wouldn’t give Robby more than a one year $5 million deal on the open market 

Neither would our QB. *ducks*