Would you rather have Jets or Giants 1st Round picks from 2018 & 2019?

jetstream23

Which would you rather have?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you rather have?

• Jets 1st rounders - Sam Darnold and Quinnen Williams
    • Giants 1st rounders - Saquon Barkley and Daniel Jones

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

Why not just wait until their careers are over to vote?

Seriously, we discuss prospects in the Draft forum all the time.  I heard 79 different arguments for and against Quinnen Williams vs. Ed Oliver, without either ever stepping on the NFL field yet.  But after seeing a full season of Sam Darnold and Saquon, and a little of Quinnen and Jones at the NFL level people want to wait until the answer is completely obvious in order to vote???

We can all vote in 10 years and it will be 100% either one way or the other.  But that's not what this thread is about.

i love your poll.  it's a great one.

wish we had something like that 2-3 months ago to compare to today's results.  

• Upvote 1

Gutted the OL
Hired after the draft?
After Free agency was long over?
You thought that would happen?

He did although.

Threw away a 6th round pick - WR
Threw away $8mm in cap space - C
Failed to even attempt to try and upgrade the K - costing us a game.

Really has been about as bad a start as one could imagine.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

24:25:31

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Maybe Jones will be as good as you predicted Stidham would when he played?  Elite.  Adams agrees

More when you predicted, guaranteed, Johnny Manziel would reinvent the position, be elite.  

Bell is self centered, selfish whatever who is a LR cancer that would ruin the LR 

Knowledgable football fans, lol, tell us more

did that poster really like Manziel?

Just now, Jet Nut said:

Your way makes it worse and we haven’t taken into account their contracts 

Honestly Jonathan Harrison was a better Center than Ryan Kalil the dude is washed up JD gave him $8 million thats my fault. 

The OL is bad here try anything we need more from them as a group. 

Watching Bell struggle is sickening anything he gets is all on his own. 

10 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

He did although.

Threw away a 6th round pick - WR
Threw away $8mm in cap space - C
Failed to even attempt to try and upgrade the K - costing us a game.

Really has been about as bad a start as one could imagine.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

24:25:31

We’re talking OL. 

Youre actually whining about a 6th when we need WRs and that we didn’t bring in a couple of Ks?

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Honestly Jonathan Harrison was a better Center than Ryan Kalil the dude is washed up JD gave him $8 million thats my fault. 

The OL is bad here try anything we need more from them as a group. 

Watching Bell struggle is sickening anything he gets is all on his own. 

Your fault is you have nothing that would improve the OL.  What you’ve suggested isn’t an answer.  

But hey complain that he tried by signing a former pro bowl C who may still help while complaining that he didn’t replace everyone with practice team players.  

Im done.  

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

Your fault is you have nothing that would improve the OL.  What you’ve suggested isn’t an answer.  

But hey complain that he tried by signing a former pro bowl C who may still help while complaining that he didn’t replace everyone with practice team players.  

Mom done.  

I don't have access to the 31 other NFL teams practice squad roster or the scouting reports or the people working for me evaluating talent like JD does. 

Ryan Kalil was a terrbile signing. 

No one is looking for Pro-Bowl caliber OL at this stage of the game just better than what we have and that shouldn't be hard to find. 

When we look at our team, we see the same thing no matter the GM, the coach, the players.. so I don't even think it matters. I am not sure what can save this franchise but I think this is just what we will always be. You give us Mahomes, and put Darnold on the Chiefs and we would be here talking about how we should have taken Darnold. 

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I don't have access to the 31 other NFL teams practice squad roster or the scouting reports or the people working for me evaluating talent like JD does. 

Ryan Kalil was a terrbile signing. 

No one is looking for Pro-Bowl caliber OL at this stage of the game just better than what we have and that shouldn't be hard to find. 

Please stop already

No one is cutting an OL, without a thought to the cap for practice team players

No one.  If we continue you’re going to complain that I’m arguing 

leave it 

Way too early. 

It’s all going to come down to the QBs. Quinnen vs Barkley. Barkley would be my pick. But we don’t know what Quinnen is since he hadn’t even played a full game yet. What if he becomes Donald light?

The only thing we know of these 4 players is that Saquon has HoF “potential”. The rest are question marks. 

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Yes did.  

Over and over 

He’s an educated and knowledgeable fan

Stidham.  He’s going to take over for Brady and be a 15 year elite QB.

must reads. LOL

i have noticed recently his posts are quite negative - probably more recently - i have at least noticed it more.

but didn't realize he got such a silly one wrong like Manziel.   that's kind of a big one to screw up.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

i have noticed recently his posts are quite negative - probably more recently - i have at least noticed it more.

but didn't realize he got such a silly one wrong like Manziel.   that's kind of a big one to screw up.

I should have added that he’s a troll looking for attention