Prez Mal ditches Bart & Maggie

xaMuF

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

No it's the same at its core. Both are tired of dealing with NY media who are trying to lay into them. 

Not true, Fracessa had a vendetta. Bart & Maggie were giving Jamal a chance to address the fans and their concerns about team.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Just now, xaMuF said:

This us what happens when the team is spleen soft wusses.

But this is why I have always thought that the Jets should move somewhere else. This place is too poisoned to survive and thrive in barring miracles. And this is not my usual "it's the fans fault" thing. This is a tough place to be. And I think the franchise would be better off without the "little brother" complex

• Thumb Down 4

3 minutes ago, msena88 said:

Assuming he does, not really sure this season could have gone much worse thus far.

You must be new here. This was the expected outcome, although the Jets do have a habit of getting to the inevitable suck in unique and interesting ways—mono I mean come on.

• Upvote 1

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

But this is why I have always thought that the Jets should move somewhere else. This place is too poisoned to survive and thrive in barring miracles. And this is not my usual "it's the fans fault" thing. This is a tough place to be. And I think the franchise would be better off without the "little brother" complex

Yeah, it's disgraceful that we don't even have our own stadium. No wonder!

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 3

Curious if Gase told his guys to pull the plug on their media appearances, tough to do considering his WFAN spot was paid. I think Montgomery goes on with Beningo and Evan weekly, if that cancels as well there could be something more here.

Gase and Darnold w/ESPN won't/can't cancel.

• Upvote 1