Prez Mal ditches Bart & Maggie

xaMuF

3 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

No, they weren't... Maggie asked questions about why he didn't have Jets in his Instagram profile... Seriously... I have no interest in that... WHO CARES... Bart asked reasonable questions and had good feedback.... But that stupid social media junk is only something that the youngest and loudest fans want... not the majority.

He's the one who changed his profile. Then he can't handle it when the mean old lady asks why. Are you his nanny?

• Thumb Down 4

1 minute ago, xaMuF said:

He's the one who changed is profile. Then he can't handle it when the mean old lady asks why. Are you his nanny?

Do you have proof he changed his profile or was it just never there? And again... a lot of people change their profile... YOU are the one bringing meaning to it... 

And Once more I DON'T CARE what his profile says... Nor do I need the media to dig deeper into stupid sh*t... Talk football not childish non-sense.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Do you have proof he changed his profile or was it just never there? And again... a lot of people change their profile... YOU are the one bringing meaning to it... 

And Once more I DON'T CARE what his profile says... Nor do I need the media to dig deeper into stupid sh*t... Talk football not childish non-sense.

Take one question use it to make excuses for the whole thing, then blame the media.

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, xaMuF said:

Take one question use it to make excuses for the whole thing, then blame the media.

WTF are you talking about... Do you have proof he even had Jets in his profile before.... Or did some writer see that he didn't have it and made a story up saying that he took it out... Just a simple question?.... I have no idea, still I don't care... I am just proving a point that not everything the media writes is the truth...

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

WTF are you talking about... Do you have proof he even had Jets in his profile before.... Or did some writer see that he didn't have it and made a story up saying that he took it out... Just a simple question?.... I have no idea, still I don't care... I am just proving a point that not everything the media writes is the truth...

He changed it. Shame on Maggie for asking him about it! Bad bad media!

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, UnitedWhofans said:

This is what a caustic fanbase and media does to teams. It drives them nuts. It makes them insulated. Private

This.

IMO, you can draw a direct line from the insane, toxic statements of abuse by fans such as @T0mShane to Jamal Adam's distinct lack of interceptions of QB's not named Jarrett Stidham.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

And the spirit of Hackenberg lives on.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Exactly my point... Blind sheep just follow... Keep on keeping on... Just blindly believe what anybody writes or says in the media... Got it... moving on

You just keep blindly missing what actually happend and keep blaming others for it.

• Thumb Down 2

1 hour ago, FidelioJet said:

If I had any faith in Gase I would agree.  Darnold is good enough - the defense is good enough...

Gase - not so sure.

I agree that Gase has been a disappointment so far but does the incompetent play of Beachum and Winters fall on Gase? How about the fact that our QBs barely have a tight end to throw to? In fact, out of curiosity, how many catches from our tight ends do we have after 3 games? 

Gase did not draft Nathan Shepherd or Leonard Williams nor did he sign Trumaine Johnson to a ridiculous contract. It definitely sounds as if I am defending Gase but I have to wait until I give my full unbiased judgement. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1