Jump to content
xaMuF

Prez Mal ditches Bart & Maggie

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

You think we can get Patrick Mahommes for him?

A few days late and a GM short.

  • Haha 1
  • Butt Fumble 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brand centric guys always need to control their own narrative. Even though no one cares about brands unless you're winning. Just ask Melo. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Matt39 said:

Brand centric guys always need to control their own narrative. Even though no one cares about brands unless you're winning. Just ask Melo. 

Me7o. Please.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

No it's the same at its core. Both are tired of dealing with NY media who are trying to lay into them. 

 

You know the old saying. You’ve gotta have thick skin to play strong safety in New York. We chew them up.

  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

This is what a caustic fanbase and media does to teams. It drives them nuts. It makes them insulated. Private

Jamal Adams?  

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We need a when the going gets tough, the tough get rough safety.

Could probably find one in the 3rd round.

  • Butt Fumble 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, xaMuF said:

Dude punked out, left them high and dry.

Are you sure? Did he maybe think because of the Bye that he didn't have to do it this week?

Got it read the article... Oh well

  • Butt Fumble 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, T0mShane said:

Tired: We need more dawgs on this team.

 

Wired: I can no longer endure the rigors of these harsh Maggie Gray inquisitions.

#TapsOut

  • Butt Fumble 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Voice of Reason said:

Are you sure? Did he maybe think because of the Bye that he didn't have to do it this week?

Flat out quit.

  • Haha 1
  • Butt Fumble 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

actually no, the team being bad doesn't make fans angry, angry fans make the team bad. try to keep up

Yes, it's the fans fault. Jamal is fed up and no longer wants to address us.

  • Butt Fumble 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Call me crazy but I really do believe we turn it around this season. 

If I had any faith in Gase I would agree.  Darnold is good enough - the defense is good enough...

Gase - not so sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, xaMuF said:

Dude punked out, left them high and dry.

Excellent.

F the media and the nonsense they stir up.  And that goes for your SOJF posters, too.

SAR I

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Low character front runners trumpet things when the heat is not on but refuse to face the music when things are going bad.

Comes off as being a phoney. 

Especially people that love the spot light and the media.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SAR I said:

Excellent.

F the media and the nonsense they stir up.  And that goes for your SOJF posters, too.

SAR I

Another one who just does not get it. He is Fing the fans.

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Butt Fumble 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

Maybe he was still gassed from his Pick 6?

BB: ok kid I want you to overthrow the pass and right into Adams hands. No one touch him!!!! Let him score!!!! We can’t let them trade him!!!!

BB:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, xaMuF said:

Another one who just does not get it. He is Fing the fans.

Nope.  The fans don't listen to radio interviews.  We read Twitter.  Either on Twitter or on this forum.

It's about time that the players stood up to the abusive NY fake news media. 

SAR I

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SAR I said:

Nope.  The fans don't listen to radio interviews.  We read Twitter.  Either on Twitter or on this forum.

SAR I

Good little sheep.

  • Butt Fumble 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, xaMuF said:

Good little sheep.

No, the sheep are people who can't see that the Jets FO has done a great job in rebuilding this team in record time and the reason we are 0-3 is because of illness and injury.  The sheep are the people who believe that all Jets fans are like Joe Beningo. 

SAR I

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

No, the sheep are people who can't see that the Jets FO has done a great job in rebuilding this team in record time and the reason we are 0-3 is because of illness and injury.  The sheep are the people who believe that all Jets fans are like Joe Beningo. 

SAR I

No, the reason they are 0-3 is because of the bad fans, get with the program!

  • Butt Fumble 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
But this is why I have always thought that the Jets should move somewhere else. This place is too poisoned to survive and thrive in barring miracles. And this is not my usual "it's the fans fault" thing. This is a tough place to be. And I think the franchise would be better off without the "little brother" complex


Should’ve never gave up the “titans” team name could of used it in the future...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Jamal Adams: it would be an honor to die on the football field

also Jamal Adams: the radio lady was mean so I'm going to hide in my pillow fort

Maggie The Strangler!

  • Butt Fumble 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, xaMuF said:

No, the reason they are 0-3 is because of the bad fans, get with the program!

No, the Jets are 0-3 because of illness and injury.

The fans are bad (some of them) because they think they are Joe Beningo Jr. and it's their job to act like toddlers whenever the slightest bit of adversity strikes.  It's a hobby of theirs.  They love it.  They don't say a word when we're doing well, BAM! all over the place in all their glory the moment we lose.

Today is hysterical.  Like anyone thought we were going into Foxboro and coming out with a win with a 3rd string quarterback from Costco.  So why is the anguish ramped up 2x what it was last week?  Because Jets victims love this stuff.

SAR I

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

You are the sheep... The media agenda is a problem. They spin quotes, anything to get clicks.

No, they were asking the questions the fans want answers to, safety boy couldn't handle it. 

  • Downvote 1
  • Butt Fumble 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UnitedWhofans said:

This is what a caustic fanbase and media does to teams. It drives them nuts. It makes them insulated. Private

Bar none you are the worst poster in JN history lol. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SAR I said:

No, the Jets are 0-3 because of illness and injury.

The fans are bad (some of them) because they think they are Joe Beningo Jr. and it's their job to act like toddlers whenever the slightest bit of adversity strikes.  It's a hobby of theirs.  They love it.  They don't say a word when we're doing well, BAM! all over the place in all their glory the moment we lose.

Today is hysterical.  Like anyone thought we were going into Foxboro and coming out with a win with a 3rd string quarterback from Costco.  So why is the anguish ramped up 2x what it was last week?  Because Jets victims love this stuff.

SAR I

They haven't won a Superbowl in 50 years! When exactly are they doing well?

  • Downvote 1
  • Butt Fumble 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, xaMuF said:

No, they were asking the questions the fans want answers to, safety boy couldn't handle it. 

No, they weren't... Maggie asked questions about why he didn't have Jets in his Instagram profile... Seriously... I have no interest in that... WHO CARES... Bart asked reasonable questions and had good feedback.... But that stupid social media junk is only something that the youngest and loudest fans want... not the majority.

  • Upvote 1
  • Butt Fumble 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...