Prez Mal ditches Bart & Maggie

xaMuF

8 minutes ago, xaMuF said:

Another one who just does not get it. He is Fing the fans.

Nope.  The fans don't listen to radio interviews.  We read Twitter.  Either on Twitter or on this forum.

It's about time that the players stood up to the abusive NY fake news media. 

SAR I

• Upvote 2

Just now, xaMuF said:

Good little sheep.

No, the sheep are people who can't see that the Jets FO has done a great job in rebuilding this team in record time and the reason we are 0-3 is because of illness and injury.  The sheep are the people who believe that all Jets fans are like Joe Beningo. 

SAR I

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

No, the sheep are people who can't see that the Jets FO has done a great job in rebuilding this team in record time and the reason we are 0-3 is because of illness and injury.  The sheep are the people who believe that all Jets fans are like Joe Beningo. 

SAR I

No, the reason they are 0-3 is because of the bad fans, get with the program!

• Thumb Down 2

But this is why I have always thought that the Jets should move somewhere else. This place is too poisoned to survive and thrive in barring miracles. And this is not my usual "it's the fans fault" thing. This is a tough place to be. And I think the franchise would be better off without the "little brother" complex

Should’ve never gave up the “titans” team name could of used it in the future...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, xaMuF said:

No, the reason they are 0-3 is because of the bad fans, get with the program!

No, the Jets are 0-3 because of illness and injury.

The fans are bad (some of them) because they think they are Joe Beningo Jr. and it's their job to act like toddlers whenever the slightest bit of adversity strikes.  It's a hobby of theirs.  They love it.  They don't say a word when we're doing well, BAM! all over the place in all their glory the moment we lose.

Today is hysterical.  Like anyone thought we were going into Foxboro and coming out with a win with a 3rd string quarterback from Costco.  So why is the anguish ramped up 2x what it was last week?  Because Jets victims love this stuff.

SAR I

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

No, the Jets are 0-3 because of illness and injury.

The fans are bad (some of them) because they think they are Joe Beningo Jr. and it's their job to act like toddlers whenever the slightest bit of adversity strikes.  It's a hobby of theirs.  They love it.  They don't say a word when we're doing well, BAM! all over the place in all their glory the moment we lose.

Today is hysterical.  Like anyone thought we were going into Foxboro and coming out with a win with a 3rd string quarterback from Costco.  So why is the anguish ramped up 2x what it was last week?  Because Jets victims love this stuff.

SAR I

They haven't won a Superbowl in 50 years! When exactly are they doing well?

• Thumb Down 2

1 minute ago, xaMuF said:

No, they were asking the questions the fans want answers to, safety boy couldn't handle it. 

No, they weren't... Maggie asked questions about why he didn't have Jets in his Instagram profile... Seriously... I have no interest in that... WHO CARES... Bart asked reasonable questions and had good feedback.... But that stupid social media junk is only something that the youngest and loudest fans want... not the majority.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1