Forbes Article on AG nails it...

SOJ

17 hours ago, BettyBoop said:

This nonsense brought to you by the New York Jets Marketing Department and the imagination of Dr. SARbot!

By the way, how often do you smack your kids around?  Do the authorities know about this???

If you want me this badly just PM me.  I've leased cars for sidechick's before, play your spleen right and a BMW isn't out of the question.

SAR I

On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 1:46 PM, House Jet said:

You need 4 consecutive days off which includes a saturday and a sunday so they could've practiced for monday Tuesday wednesday but then you are limited in the amount of full pad practices for the year. Why waste practices 2 weeks before the game? They do film study and game planning for those days and are off the rest of the week. Dumb article. The entire NFL does it this way. Do some research Forbes.

Edit: Not a fan of Gase, still stupid article

Forbes has essentially become National Enquirer Online. They spew out as many articles as possible for clickbait. 

On 9/27/2019 at 9:12 PM, Big_Slick said:

Gase is not going to throw the OL under the bus. He's protecting the talent-less bums he *INHERITED* and has to live with this season.

Give JD and AG a chance to pick their own players, there is no magic wand where Gase can 'coach them up'. You can put lipstick on a pig but it'll always be a pig.

Gase was involved in picking players this offseason

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Jet hustle said:

I think this was part of the problem. 

I think he is partially responsible but gets a pass on the process.  

I think Gase survives 2019 but does not return for 2021.  

Question is whether management makes him hire a real OC for 2020 so that Gase can focus on the big picture.  That is basically firing him. 

2 minutes ago, varjet said:

I think this was part of the problem. 

I think he is partially responsible but gets a pass on the process.  

I think Gase survives 2019 but does not return for 2021.  

Question is whether management makes him hire a real OC for 2020 so that Gase can focus on the big picture.  That is basically firing him. 

We are stuck with Gase until 2022.  The guy is a worse version of Mangini and the Johnson Bros don’t care

14 hours ago, Jet hustle said:

Macc made a point of not soliciting any input from the coaching staff, that has been noted in many articles. Gase made a point of avoiding any camera shots of himself in the Jets draft room. This years draft and FA's belong solely to Macc and not Gase. Maybe Kalil can be attributed to JD and Gase, but it was worth the shot although it hasn't worked out - so far.