What do you think of Tessitore and McFarland?

Jumbo2927

9 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

I hate Booger so much I actually turned off the sound.

Agreed. 

Turned off the sound at halftime and listened to music the rest of the way. Made the broadcast and the game much more palatable. 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Green DNA said:

The commentators spent most of the game slobbering the Patriot's collective knob.  

i guess you coulda gine th eother direction in just hammering away on how bad the Jets OL and Darnold were playing...   preferably if they pointed Darnold being flat out scared of being hit

they did a decent job of accentuating FLOATS it out there

They should have disguised a catapult as that ridiculous booger-mobile and told Mcfarland that they wanted him to do a pre-game interview from it  for nostalgia.

Once he sat down *BOOM*...  off to the Hudson he goes.

He makes Jason Witten sound like John Madden.

I thought Booger was spot on in highlighting the Jets ineptness all night.  He was all over Darnolds footwork, the floating of passes, inability of the coach to change up the play calling to fend off the blitzes, etc....

Yes, a lot of the time is is hyperbolic, but I thought he brought some decent insight to this game as it was playing out.  I don't mind him.