"Brady staying in New England is least likely option" - Schefter

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Jimmy G is good. The 49ers are as talented as any team in football. It's not just Jimmy G. Have you seen them play?

11-5 makes the playoffs almost every year. BB was very unlucky to not make it with Matt C as his starting QB. He would make it this year if Christian Hackenberg was his QB.

Jimmy G is a good to very good qb his problem is health.  That great 49er roster just went 3-13 last year without him playing

That 2008 patriots team had an all time great roster that went 18-1 the year before.  You listen too much to hacks on ESPN

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Jimmy G is a good to very good qb his problem is health.  That great 49er roster just went 3-13 last year without him playing

That 2008 patriots team had an all time great roster that went 18-1 the year before.  You listen too much to hacks on ESPN

I don't even get ESPN.

Apparently you haven't seen them play. That roster is stacked.

4 minutes ago, Icer said:

He's not going to play for another team. If he plays next year, it will be for the Patriots or he will retire after they win their seventh title.

No other team is going to pay Brady $40 million per year through Swiss Bank Accounts

I agree he’s retiring.  Brady is leaking this out because he wants a broadcaster job with Fox or ESPN

Maybe Tom and Rex on MNF next year?

1 minute ago, Philc1 said:

No other team is going to pay Brady $40 million per year through Swiss Bank Accounts

I agree he’s retiring.  Brady is leaking this out because he wants a broadcaster job with Fox or ESPN

Maybe Tom and Rex on MNF next year?

lol

Brady doesn't need to leak anything to get a broadcaster job. He'd have a job as soon as showed interest.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

If that tue it is worth a bottle of champagne to toast his leaving. I’ve heard Chargers, and a move back to Cali. This allows the Hollywood life style for him and Gizele.

No.  When JG went to SF the handshake had TB12 finishing his career in SF.  Josh will go with him and there will be picks.  SF, NE. TB12, and the NFL will make a ton of money.  TB12 and the Pats will defeat the 49ers this season and there will be a rematch next when we FINALLY learn if it is Brady or Belichick that makes this train run.  Sounds like professional wrestling, but isn't that what the NFL has become?  The other GOAT will be BFFs with TB12 and console him when Brady loses to Belichick.  How else could all of this end?

Jimmy_Garoppolo_opens_up_about_his_curre

10 hours ago, Icer said:

He's not going to play for another team. If he plays next year, it will be for the Patriots or he will retire after they win their seventh title.

Agreed.  I can't imagine Brady going to another team at age 43.  He's an absolute legend so why tarnish it by playing for a 2nd team.  He's probably shooting for a 10th Superbowl appearance, 7th Superbowl win (which would put them alone at the top of the NFL heap), and a 19-0 record.