ALL TIME LOW

TMAC

I have been a Jet fan since 1965.  For me, this is an all time low.  To be losing to a historically awful team by two touchdowns is unbearable.  Then the Jets come back and score but the TD is taken away and the QB promptly throws a pick.  Brutal. The team and the organization are in complete disarray. I don't often agree with Francesa but he's on point when he called Johnson a fool.  There were much better coaching options but management wanted to impose idiotic restrictions that no self-respecting coach would accept.  Gase was a disaster in Miami and his performance in NY is even worse. Unfortunately, firing him is not going to solve the problem.  It is deep and it starts with the top.  Extremely depressing.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

17 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Im a college dropout.

Retired at 37 though. ?

I’m a financial planner.... I’d say that’s risky unless you have 3 mil minimum and or married up.  But happy for you. I’m one of the fortunate who can retire but work because I really enjoy what I do.  Down to 3 to 4 days a week at most. 

• Upvote 2

I can honestly say IMO this is the worst team I've ever seen the Jets field. I say that knowing full well the Jets were 1-15 in 1996. But the fact is that team was way more talented than this team. There's no more rock bottom than right now, this season.

• Post of the Week 1

17 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

I’m a financial planner.... I’d say that’s risky unless you have 3 mil minimum and or married up.  But happy for you. I’m one of the fortunate who can retire but work because I really enjoy what I do.  Down to 3 to 4 days a week at most. 

Im retired, I didnt say that Im not working. ? I work for myself now on my terms. I basically submit worker proposals to receive funding for things that I want to do within blockchain. I see a problem, I fill a need. Basically I just do whatever I want to do and communities vote yes or no for my services.

I had an awesome 2017, but I know better than to kick my feet up and give it right back. 

Im just a typical 80's baby from the South Bronx who grew up during the CIA-ran crack era. If I can do it, anyone can. 

I have been a Jet fan since 1965.  For me, this is an all time low.  To be losing to a historically awful team by two touchdowns is unbearable.  Then the Jets come back and score but the TD is taken away and the QB promptly throws a pick.  Brutal. The team and the organization are in complete disarray. I don't often agree with Francesa but he's on point when he called Johnson a fool.  There were much better coaching options but management wanted to impose idiotic restrictions that no self-respecting coach would accept.  Gase was a disaster in Miami and his performance in NY is even worse. Unfortunately, firing him is not going to solve the problem.  It is deep and it starts with the top.  Extremely depressing.
My sentiments exactly. We opened the season with such hope and i feel crushed by everything. The first game we were up against the bills, Moseley gets hurts along with Sams Sams 2nd season has turned to sh*t. I don't know why i other than 50 of custom.

Sent from my SM-J701M using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

I can honestly say IMO this is the worst team I've ever seen the Jets field. I say that knowing full well the Jets were 1-15 in 1996. But the fact is that team was way more talented than this team. There's no more rock bottom than right now, this season.

I’ve never seen an OL this bad at any level EVER.  Been watching all kinds of football for decades.

They are worse than wet tissue paper.

• Upvote 1