Sam Darnold is a “special” QB

On 12/9/2019 at 4:56 AM, Warfish said:

Darnold believers compare him to Manning, Rodgers and more all the time. I don’t recall hearing you ask them that question....

What it has do do with Darnold as a comparison of performances over equal time should be obvious.

But as I said, if you see nothing interesting here, No worries. 

Epidemiology[edit]

Mass psychogenic illness involves the spread of illness symptoms through a population where there is no viral or bacterial agent responsible for contagion.

Sam is a work in progress.  Obviously I’m a big Sam fan and I think we have our QB for the future but he is obviously not reached his potential yet.  I try to be as fair as possible.  That first drive he had against a very tough defense was as impressive as you can get.  After that he had some struggles.  However some of it is just a tough Pitt defense. Some is also the oline which sucks for his first two years.  However Sam also made 3 bad throws including one that should have been a pick.  Those are things he needs to fix and I believe he will.  Despite some struggles he still led the team down to get points to seal the game.  So right now he is in the middle.  He needs to improve but he also needs more help

I like how you guys argue the totality of Sam's career from start to finish, based on the hyperbole after each game... better yet, each throw. Rather than just saying, "he did okay today" or "he was great" or "awful"... it's always, "he's the next A-A-Rodgers" or "he's the next Poops McGee" and then you all argue the semantics of things that haven't happened yet. 

It gives me hope for the human race.

• Upvote 2