Jamal Adams would do anything to give himself a shower

SS is not a position you ever build around. Especially not at CB1 money.

Spend 17.5M per on Mosley and $15M+ on Adams and your OL still sucks.

Sounds simple to me. Simply bad money management.
There's plenty to go around as long as you don't pay stellar players like Tru.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

There's plenty to go around as long as you don't pay stellar players like Tru. 

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

No, there’s actually not. We don’t have “plenty” to go around. We will have about $30M. That’s enough to buy one pricey free agent and a couple lower end ones. Assuming any high end FA would come here.

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Cowboys fans are going to be so happy with this trade! Sure, they’ll be 9-7 and Daniel Jones will cut them up twice a year, but think of the awesome fan interactions!

That Jamal Adams sure is one of a kind. Don’t think I’ve ever seen a player give a small child his glove/cleat/jersey before. 

Truly unprecedented. 

I also like the part where these acts of kindness make him faster than Alex Smith.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

That Jamal Adams sure is one of a kind. Don’t think I’ve ever seen a player give a small child his glove/clear/jersey before. 

Truly unprecedented. 

I also like the part where these acts of kindness make him faster than Alex Smith.

You portray him as a villain and player who disrespects fans. 

I proved you wrong. 

I bet Jamal Adams has more luck on Tinder than you do.

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

You know what’s interesting? For a guy that self-promotes and is as online as Adams is, you never see or hear anything about him with any hot model chicks or the like. 

Because by the time they make it to the room, she knows every single PFF grade from week 1 to 17 instead of what his penis looks like.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

You know what’s interesting? For a guy that self-promotes and is as online as Adams is, you never see or hear anything about him with any hot model chicks or the like. 

3 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Well he’s in love with himself so....

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Because by the time they make it to the room, she knows every single PFF grade from week 1 to 17 instead of what his penis looks like.

Jamal Adams gets more women by accident than you 3 altogether get  on purpose. 

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

You people are disgusting and it’s the NYJ social media’s fault. You cry about Baker commercials and then turn around and give this kind of reception.

D9D52FB6-DAAF-4971-84C1-6BD33EA79FB8.thumb.jpeg.61ddce99838cb9a49419623c024ede48.jpeg

3CD78BED-B285-4328-96F8-8D7774CB8DC1.thumb.jpeg.d41b7598a796891c482f3bfbd1beff9b.jpeg

THANK YOU DAN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE COMMENTS. HE COULD OF BEEN STRETCHING, THATS RIGHT DAN.

Bottom right Grindr is spelled wrong.

• Sympathy 1

52 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

On the other hand, there are no Kerry Rhodes-like photos of Adams out there.  

• Haha 1

50-90M to spend wisely. Like the Packers did last year when they signed 2 pass rushers.

As EY clearly demonstrated earlier in the thread, no smart, successful team spends big on a SS.

It doesn’t get much simpler. You getting all up in your feelings over the idea we shouldn’t pay Jamal 15+ per isn’t my problem.

Come on man. Really?
I always love when discussions turn to where you just tried to take it.
Feelings? I think the point I’m making is devoid of feelings unlike the side of this one that is still butt hurt about Mahomes and tweets. Two things I could not care less about at this point.

I can recall hundreds of posts over the last 3 years that sound almost identical
Today as they did the day we unwisely chose Adams at 6. The only difference is now there Ishtar added bonus of economics finding its way in.
I could not care one bit about the feelings associated with this one truth be told. I simply don’t have them where Adams is concerned. Or RA for that matter. It’s about the team for me.

I honestly think it’s funny how people simply can not let the 6 overall pick piece go. You’ve been pulling out the Adams issues way before potentially paying him was an issue. So there!

I’ll state my point again quickly and then we can put this to bed. It’s ok not to agree with each other.

Let’s say we actually had other people to pay and it was a matter of choosing a SAfety over let’s say... our premier edge rusher. I may not have the same ideas that I have now. But that’s simply not the case.
My whole point is that we have about 5 players who are really worth keeping. The big hope is that we have a GM who can actually bring kids in who are worth a Sh*t to our team. That leads us to a situation where 4 years from now we have to think about paying them.
We could have an All pro here for that time with zero issue financially until then. If at that point it’s an issue we can discuss it

Right now we have a handful of guys worth paying. A few guys who could be a core of guys to build around.
I don’t see why it’s excited you so to jettison the best of them because of some fantasy that we don’t have money. It’s an old resentment that has tainted your entire argument. Every thing said is unfortunately riddled with all your statements about your feelings about Mahomes and tweets. You just don’t like the guy. That’s fine.

I get the positional value thing. I’d be an idiot not to. But this is not a matter of being without the resources to retain guys who are worth retaining. You don’t let guys walk because your afraid to pay them when you don’t have to be. It’s really that simple. And again, good teams know exactly how to manage the cap.

Now if we were really talking about 2 first rd picks for him? Come on.
But that’s not happening most likely.

In my opinion you keep Adams. My feelings for a loud mouth show boat are non existent. Cuz if they were I wouldn’t want him. Kinda like you.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I want to see [mention=9819]GREENBEAN[/mention] do a man-on-the-street segment where he interviews Jets fans who think Jamal Adams is great, then asks them to cite Jamal Adams’ actual stats and/or point to a game he “changed.”

All I know is Katie knew her sh*t.

• Upvote 1

Positional importance means a lot more to me than the meaningless All-Pro and UDFA argument you’re throwing out there. Those are emotional arguments.   
I’d rather have a good G and C over an All-Pro SS or a WR2 who only runs about 2 routes and wants WR1 money. Does that simplify it for you?

Meanwhile, we should pay Jenkins and Poole. Because EDGE and Slot Corner are important positions and those are 2 solid players we can bring back relatively cheaply.

This is a business and we should treat it as such.

For what it’s worth I am all about paying both of the two you mentioned. Even though as far as edge goes Jenkins is about as average as it gets. Maybe a touch more.
I like him and think he’s a solid piece but he’s a guy I would have an established value cap and stick to it.

Poole is more important imo. I hope they can keep him.

14 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Now if we were really talking about 2 first rd picks for him? Come on. 
But that’s not happening most likely.

What if you could get a 1 and a 3 from the Cowboys and use the contract you’d give Adams on the best guard or pass rusher in free agency? 

• Sympathy 1

This fan base is insane. It idolizes a selfish piece of crap like Revis who could not care about winning so long as he got his millions, vilifies a class act like Pennington (whose only fault was getting injured against the Bills in 2004), cheers the trading of a game changer like Abraham, idolizes an overrated and lazy player like Shaun Ellis, falls in love with the journeyman QB who was bound to crash and burn at the key moment of the season  just like he has and has done his entire career in Fitzpatrick, and is chasing a very good player out of town in Adams because he talks too much and was drafted ahead of Mahomes.  I could add to the list, but it seems to me that the players that should be respected are not and those that deserve a ticket out of town are revered.  

• Upvote 1